gpu asus strix rtx 3080 ti oc

psu antec 1300w hcp platinum

i want to upgrade my gpu to rtx 3090 ti or mybe to rtx 4090

what to you recommended to me?

thanks for the help
3 REPLIES 3

alkalinepol
Level 7
Your graphic card is fine, so IMO there is no need to change but if you have money to spend it, it is your choice. The question is, if you need it, do you have some issues with games or in your apps so you think your actually gpu is slow? Do you play in 4K? Do you have multimonitor setup?

alkalinepol wrote:
Your graphic card is fine, so IMO there is no need to change but if you have money to spend it, it is your choice. The question is, if you need it, do you have some issues with games or in your apps so you think your actually gpu is slow? Do you play in 4K? Do you have multimonitor setup?

i have a monitor 4K 120HZ and some games i need more power does upgrade to 3090TI will give extra performance to mybe wait to 4090?

or mybe upgrade the cpu+mobo

xeromist
If you watch reviews they usually say the 3090ti isn't really worth it for gaming. The price has come down but it's still much higher than 3080 class. If you can get a deal on one then maybe, otherwise probably best to wait for 4000 series. Theoretically DLSS 3 should be great for your situation if it works as Nvidia is touting.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…