cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING nowhere to be found

Martines91
Level 7
Hi there,

So as other guys probably, I'm hyped about the new 2080 too, and I'm actually considering replacing my current 1080 Ti from EVGA to ASUS ROG GPU, I want the 2080 Ti, however wherever I look I can only find the Dual Fan version, not this triple.

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING/

Also on the website it is said that the 2080 is the Strix and the 2080 Ti is the Dual, but yet that page exists, what gives?
25 REPLIES 25

mdzcpa
Level 12
The Strix 2080 Ti Advanced was on pre-order a few days ago on Amazon. I placed a pre-order out of desperation (this is holding up my new build) but cancelled the next day. I really want the OC version for $10 more. Right now these cards are like unicorns.

bill_d
Level 7
maybe by Christmas these will be out to buy one

Agreed. This launch is ridiculous. My new build is solely awaiting this GPU. Really disappointing when I purchased a new PG27UQ flagship monitor, Z390 Maximus Code MB and i9 9900k all waiting/aging when this should have been available by now... What hurts even more is the lack of information...

Lush78 wrote:
Agreed. This launch is ridiculous. My new build is solely awaiting this GPU. Really disappointing when I purchased a new PG27UQ flagship monitor, Z390 Maximus Code MB and i9 9900k all waiting/aging when this should have been available by now... What hurts even more is the lack of information...

this

lack of information is the killer

bill_d
Level 7
grabbed one on newegg late last night 😄

so they are starting to hit

bill_d wrote:
grabbed one on newegg late last night 😄

so they are starting to hit

Snagged one from New Egg today as well. They sell out in minutes but I got lucky. More should start appearing I assume.