cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poseidon 980ti Release Date?

JmW408
Level 7
Does anyone know the exact release date for the Poseidon 980ti? I ordered the Strix but it's currently on back-order... Seems like I will only receive it sometime in September. If the Poseidon came out before then I will probably switch to Poseidon.

Thanks
CPU: i7-4770K
Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked ACX
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 32GB
Cooling: NZXT Kraken X60
PSU: Corsair HX 850
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB
HHD: Seagate Barracuda 2 TB
Case: NZXT Phantom 820
25 REPLIES 25

rick66
Level 7
Ordered mine yesterday... $1300 Australian, stock was sold out by 10:00am, selling like hotcakes, 4 -6 weeks for new stock....

_TRG__Kicker
Level 7
Is this thing going to be released here in the USA? Where is it??? Whats the hold up on having this available here in the USA.

_TRG__Kicker
Level 7
Got mine. Comes in today. But the parts i need for the loop wont be in till next week

Vlada011
Level 10
I would rather to wait little more to see Matrix and Fury X. I want to show NVIDIA owners that 11 old kids notice than AMD have sharper picture and more visible details on distance. 🙂 Even if they don't know what is graphic card they notice something is better.
Some people before 10 years and more notice inferior picture on GeForce cards compare ATI,
other part didn't believe.
And now bunch of people complain on NVIDIA Forum they notice later but that's normal for NVIDIA can't be better it's not fault. When AMD's problems with drivers starts and when people really start to complain on their drivers before
3-4 years more and more people start to tolerate more blur and losing of sharpness and details for smoother gamingon GeForce. Off course there are and big part of people who think that picture is same but with them not worth to talk because for them 1280 on GeForce is better than 4K on Radeon and they justify every NVIDIA move even to cripple 12 months old cards because they need to earn something.

_TRG__Kicker
Level 7
@chino. Yup newegg didn't disappoint. It went into stock on thursday sep 17th, ordered it that same day, and had it in my hands the next day.

So far this thing has been great even on air. Stock clocks no tweeks its boosting up to 1290mhz and giving me great frame rate in mad max fury road, and planetside 2. Not happy about 70c for temps but that will soon be fixed when my parts for the loop come in.

Over all its eating up my ROG swift monitor. 1440p no issues. My 680 became my dedicated physx card. The only thing i can say is who ever gets this you need to run nvidia driver version 355.60. The latest driver caused all my games to stutter.