cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matrix 580gtx dont workinggg!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bought TODAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xipe
Level 7
I bought today this graphic card. At noon i put the graphic with other 580gtx MSI and all go very good. But i come home at afternoon the matrix dont workinggg. I tried all slots and nothing. The fans go but the ligth of "asus MATRIX" dont iluminate...

Plz Helppppppp. In windows 7 dont recognize the card..... The leds of power are ok (light greens)..... the card bought today!!!!!!!!
16 REPLIES 16

Nothing. have i put the cables wich comes with the card? 6+6=8? or directy from my PSU? i have a ax1200w with 4 connector of 8pin. or cables which come with the card?

RonanC
Level 10
also make sure you have GPU TWEAK installed, download version 1.10, also uninstall msi afterburner if you have that installed.

http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=9&s=13&m=GPU%20Tweak&os=30&hashedid=n/a

RonanC
Level 10
just use the ax1200 pcie cables 2 x 8,

can you confirm you tried safe mode? did the matrix logo illuminate green at all?

logo of safe mode iluminate (green) but nothing. no signal.... 😞

cravinmild
Level 11
dude that really sucks, i feel for ya.

RonanC
Level 10
ok this is not looking good,

can you try the second dvi port? or if u have HDMI cable try use that with a dvi adapter if u dont have a hdmi port on screen

InnervateD
Level 10
What are you running on your system? Full specs please. Include the power supply.