cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[DRIVERS] NVIDIA GeForce GPU (9xx/10xx/16xx/20xx/30xx/40xx)

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- NVIDIA GeForce GPU Drivers (DCH - Game Ready) :

Drivers : 552.22 (31.0.15.5222 WHQL [11/04/2024])
Download : Link
Release Notes : Link

Game Ready :

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS technology including Manor Lords which features support for DLSS Super Resolution. Further support for new titles includes the launch of No Rest for the Wicked.

Fixed Issues :

Fixed Gaming Bugs :

• PUBG: Game stability issues over extended gameplay on Intel 12th Gen platforms [4030936]

Fixed General Bugs :

• GeForce GTX 10/RTX 20 series: PC may randomly freeze when Windows HardwareAccelerated GPU Scheduling and NVIDIA SLI are both enabled [4009884]
  • HTC Vive Pro 2: System crash with bugcheck after enabling VR HMD with multidisplays [4119187]

Open Issues :

• Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition: Lower GPU utilization when Reflex is set to “On + Boost” [4412035]
  • Tekken 8 may randomly crash during gameplay on GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards [4503216]

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements : NVIDIA GeForce 9xx/10xx/16xx/20xx/30xx/40xx series GPU or NVIDIA Titan X/Xp/V/RTX GPU based graphics card.

TIPS :

If you want to manage the drivers (remove old/unused drivers for example) that you have in your Windows DriverStore
Use Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator).

If you want better interrupts delivery latency
Enable MSI (Message Signaled-based Interrupts) mode on all your supported devices (see the column "supported modes") with
MSI Mode Utility (Right click on "MSI_Mode_Utility_v3.exe" > Run as administrator).
163 REPLIES 163

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi everyone,

- NVIDIA GeForce GPU Drivers (DCH - Game Ready) :
Drivers : 511.79 (30.0.15.1179 WHQL [10/02/2022])
Download : Link
Release Notes : Link

Fixed Issues :

- [Call of Duty: Vanguard][Assassins Creed Valhalla]: The games may display random corruption or white/black screen. [3503111/3525655]
- [Battlefield 2042]: The game may display color flashes on the screen. [3503086]
- [Corel Paint Shop Pro XI]: The application cannot be launched. [3510891]
- [G-SYNC]: After disabling G-SYNC on G-SYNC Compatible monitor and TV, G-SYNC cannot be re-enabled through the NVIDIA Control Panel. [3523157]
- Digital Vibrance is reset when monitor goes to sleep. [3519430]

Open Issues :

- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. [3338967]
- [Grid Legends][GeForce RTX 3-series]: Background artifacts flicker. [3524560]
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. [3345965]
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][Ampere] Putting notebook to sleep by closing the lid and then waking up the notebook may cause Windows to reboot when in dGPU mode. [3444252]
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4. [200779758]
- The native resolution for a DVI or HDMI display may not be available from the display settings if the display contains an invalid EDID. [3502752]

Thread updated.

Hi, is there any way to download this latest driver as just the standard version and not DCH? I looked through Nvidia advanced but the newest from there is 472.12 from September of last year, which is what I am currently on.

PakRatJR wrote:
Hi, is there any way to download this latest driver as just the standard version and not DCH? I looked through Nvidia advanced but the newest from there is 472.12 from September of last year, which is what I am currently on.

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx

Minh Le wrote:
https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx

Thanks, I did try from there already. 472.12 is the newest that comes up for me. I have Win10 and a 2080TI, could that be the issue, there is nothing newer?

PakRatJR wrote:
Thanks, I did try from there already. 472.12 is the newest that comes up for me. I have Win10 and a 2080TI, could that be the issue, there is nothing newer?

Nvidia stopped standard type from 12/2021 with 472.84 Studio Driver.
You should try DCH. It's better

Minh Le wrote:
Nvidia stopped standard type from 12/2021 with 472.84 Studio Driver.
You should try DCH. It's better

Thanks, bummer. 😞
The DCH driver dosen't include the control panel and that needs to be downloaded from the MS store. I no longer have a working MS store and haven't been able to get it working. I have never actually used it anyway so I never bothered wasting a bunch of time trying to fix it.

PakRatJR wrote:
Thanks, bummer. 😞
The DCH driver dosen't include the control panel and that needs to be downloaded from the MS store. I no longer have a working MS store and haven't been able to get it working. I have never actually used it anyway so I never bothered wasting a bunch of time trying to fix it.

You could always do a windows in place upgrade/repair installation. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repair-install-windows-10-place-upgrade.html

That is assuming you cannot fix it with some standard troubleshooting.

Jimbo93 wrote:
You could always do a windows in place upgrade/repair installation. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repair-install-windows-10-place-upgrade.html

That is assuming you cannot fix it with some standard troubleshooting.

Thanks, I know I could fix it with a repair install but that would end up being way more work than it would really be worth to me. The amount of timeit would take me to get everything set back up again isn't really worth the hassle for a app that I would never use for anything other than the control panel. I am still doing ok on my current drivers so I will just stay with it for now. If i do end up having issues at some point and really need to upgrade, I will worry about it then. 🙂

PakRatJR wrote:
Thanks, I know I could fix it with a repair install but that would end up being way more work than it would really be worth to me. The amount of timeit would take me to get everything set back up again isn't really worth the hassle for a app that I would never use for anything other than the control panel. I am still doing ok on my current drivers so I will just stay with it for now. If i do end up having issues at some point and really need to upgrade, I will worry about it then. 🙂

PakRatjR,

The upgrade in place repair changes nothing with your apps or documents. It is fast on newer hardware. Your system will still look exactly the same with this procedure. 🙂

Jimbo93 wrote:
PakRatjR,

The upgrade in place repair changes nothing with your apps or documents. It is fast on newer hardware. Your system will still look exactly the same with this procedure. 🙂

True but, I have several "tweaks and adjustments" that have been made to fix general annoyances over the years and anytime I have to do anything "fixing" wise like that, it breaks a bunch of stuff I have to try to figure out how to fix again lol.