cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable RGB on TUF 3060TI?

Richj4444
Level 7
It seems like every week or two, the Armoury Crate software loses my settings and shows "No device detected". I have to uninstall, reinstall, and fiddle with it until it detects my card again. I don't care about RGB anyway and I'd like to just shut it off permanently. Does anyone know if the lights are just plugged in to the PCB? I don't mind opening the card to unplug it, but before I waste my time I thought I'd ask if anyone knows for sure.

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2

ahfoo
Level 13
On your Windows task manager, clcik on services choose Armory Crate service, highlight it and right click to end the services. Reboot your system and it should all back on again. Armoury Crate.....hmmmm somtime do perform some strange behaviour. If you happened to install corsir iCUE software will deepen more issue. That my opinion.

ahfoo wrote:
On your Windows task manager, clcik on services choose Armory Crate service, highlight it and right click to end the services. Reboot your system and it should all back on again. Armoury Crate.....hmmmm somtime do perform some strange behaviour. If you happened to install corsir iCUE software will deepen more issue. That my opinion.

I guess I'll try that the next time my card vanishes. It would be quicker than uninstall/reinstall if it works. But I was really hoping to just turn off the light entirely. Maybe when i have some time I'll pull the card and take a look since apparently no one else has felt the need 🙂

Thanks for the help!