cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get the TUF OC 3080's we paid for in the UK from OcUK?

Jamm-Hott
Level 9
They have a backorder list reaching 1k or more and some have been waiting months, I have been waiting longer than a month now. Why is there no info about why there are so little cards? Where are they? It's starting to look like we won't get what we paid for before Christmas or New Year 😞
13 REPLIES 13

Kiriakos-GR wrote:
Well, Austria got some stock this week, but few web-shops in there they are THIEVES by charging 350 Euro for a 1660 Super.
UK got some stock for prepaid cards only.
Major EU countries expecting to get goods from GERMANY and they are still dry.
And ASUS Rog at Facebook it just spread positive energy ... the cards are on the way.
I am no kid, but this situation it is beyond human logic.
The dealer in Greece he gets to me every month at the phone and ask me if I prefer REFUND.

Here is the current situation at overclockers.co.uk. I'm still 410 in the queue for my Asus TUF OC Gaming RTX 3080 that paid for this in full at the start of November! :mad: I've hardly moved since the start of the year.......can we at least get info about when we can even think about expecting it? it's so depressing checking this everyday for almost 5 months and seeing i'm getting nowhere near the end.

Overclockers.co.uk 3080 Stock Update 12/3/21:

Asus TUF Gaming - 236 shipped, 1164 back orders left - Zero incoming
Asus TUF OC Gaming - 625 shipped, 495 back orders left - Zero incoming
Asus Strix - 18 shipped, 260 back orders left - Zero incoming
Asus Strix OC - 198 shipped, 728 back orders left - Zero incoming

quote from OcUK staff member

"ScottiB said: ↑
Unfortunately, we've got bigger queues than anybody else and most brands don't seem to care enough about clearing them before they give stock to other resellers."

C'mon ASUS ..........you are punishing people in the OcUK waiting list who are loyal customers by giving out stock to other resellers who don't have anywhere near as many people in the backorder list. What is going on?

User_od
Level 8
I cancelled my order with OCUK when it became clear they were not going to be clearing their back orders anytime soon.
By pure luck I managed to nab a ASUS RTX 3070 TUF from a smaller less well know online retailer.

I do like the community over at OCUK but find myself not buying much from them now as they have gotten real expensive.
IMHO they are clearly price gouging and taking advantage of their customer base.

Plus forget trying to get through to OCUK on the phone, it is nigh on impossible.
You can let it ring for 30 minutes plus and still get no one answer, VERY poor customer service on that score.

I cancelled also my order with Greek retailer too, I got a used MSI 1060 6GB OC, and ASUS lost their chance to get my money.