cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone recommend me a ASUS online store in this country...?

Xtreme-Performa
Level 7
I'm inquiring if there are other online store in the U.S. that sells retail for GPU I know Newegg and Amazon who I recently had dealings with but I'm looking for a shop that I can trusts that sells unopened retail online and the shipping has lots of open options... For future recommendations... I cannot say I'd like to purchase one a.s.a.p. but at least give me knowledge of options to purchase it from...

Cos most of the PC compartments I've build with my build came from amazon.com and I have problems with them because they keep sending me the same PC parts... and there usually open box item... like Phantek heatsink they sent me a retail box but without a plastic seal or plastic wrap... And I've also received my Antec Darkfleet That one included a plastic wrap around my Full ATX Tower... which was in good quality.. then they have opened box item like RIVE... Then bought a EVGA from them cos not much bestbuy retail store in my community sells parts with high performance like Compusa..

Which is kind of strange cos I have 2 phantek and ASUS were open box item and then I got evga and antec they both had plastic wrap on the product... so basically I know ASUS is also known as ASUStek like Phantek.. or Visiontek like Killer NIC... so it seems they've been mostly opening anything from ASUS but if it's Antec or EVGA it's sealed...

I guess someone's certainly checking the boxes for security purposes.. guess some people don't trusts other countries... when all 4 of the product were all made in taiwan...

I'm trying not to make problems or trouble with anyone but it's just my personal experience dealing with Amazon.com LLC and it seems that someone in security has been checking products that's companies are from different countries... for security reasons I assume?!
ASUS Entheustic <3r MOBO RIG: First RIG first custom built myself...
Antec Darkfleet-80 (Antec said it's a new Full Tower ATX.. and also said copied from other ATX..) / Rampage 4 Extreme / Intel i7-3820 (hope to upgrade to i7-3960X but cannot afford on budget atm...) / EVGA 560 Ti OC 256-bit 1GB 4-way SLI Kingston XMP 8 GB 2400 mhz DDR3 / Cool Masters 1000w PSU / Phantek European design Heatsink for LGA 2011 /ASUS Blu-ray Drive / Seagate SSHD 500GB Momentus XT Win 7 64-bit Ultimate / AutoCad2000
3 REPLIES 3

Menthol
Level 14
How do you get deliveries to Gilligan's Island anyway?

kkn
Level 14
ncix.com ( canadian and US online pc shop/store )
top left you can choose if you live in canada or usa ( redirects you to that country's online store )

chrsplmr
Level 18
fry, tigerdirect, geeks.com ... and of course..newegg, amazon, ebay...compusa ... ect ect ..

personally .. if i shop newegg and i dont like the look of just the box .. it goes back. nuff said.
They reluctantly still get the lion's share of my business because of pricing and no fuss return.
(even though .. well, that falls under the nuff said part....we watch you egg.)

Asustek is Asus - not part of. Asus is one of Asustek's names .. not versa vicea...
OpenBox, BestBuy---- boooo hissssss ... in my humble opinion.

So.... hows ginger holding up after all these years ? MaryAnn is look'n rough.
Remember 'WrongWay Feldman' from that show ? or the marooned japanese soldier
that didnt know the war was over ? or the blonde cave boy gilligan discovered ..hey
thats not you is it ? hehehheee (j/k)friend.c.