cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Launches The GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP

X-ROG
Level 15
The GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II builds on Nvidia's latest GK114 graphics core, giving it even more power from 10-phase VRM and a chunky DirectCU II cooler with dual 100mm fans, giving a 143MHz factory-OC to 1.2GHz GPU. The 6+8 pin power is also non-stacked, you'll be glad to hear!

To read the full PR click the article here:

http://rog.asus.com/107162012/graphics-cards-2/asus-launches-the-geforce-gtx-680-directcu-ii-top/
27 REPLIES 27

Fedoteh wrote:
Mmm, i like the 3 slots design. Maybe because i'm not doing 3-way SLI. However, with my R4E, would i be able to do SLI between the two X16 PCI-X 3.0 slots? Or the 3 slots just mess it all?

2 of those cards will fit on the R4E with no problems .

Loud__amp__Fast
Level 10
I like it!

When will this be available to buy ?

oG kill3r wrote:
When will this be available to buy ?

been wondering myself, can't find any info 😞

Great. So when can we actually purchase it in the US?

cravinmild
Level 11
if it were still a reference pcb and watercooled via block you should fit. Sexy card, nice machine

Xtreme-Performa
Level 7
It surely wouldn't have room for a Sound Card PCIxe would it not? I guess it's divided into 2 groups the 3D junkies and the audiophilias lol

I've seen some just a PCI slot for sound card... but I would think if people would like an extreme experience or hard core experience I'd think they'd want it to have both worlds? Like your own home theatre of being inside a 3D movie theatre to have extreme experience like virtual reality closeness to high quality experience?

So yeah 2 slots would be better than having 3 slots for more enjoyable both sound and graphics hard core experience... IMO...
ASUS Entheustic <3r MOBO RIG: First RIG first custom built myself...
Antec Darkfleet-80 (Antec said it's a new Full Tower ATX.. and also said copied from other ATX..) / Rampage 4 Extreme / Intel i7-3820 (hope to upgrade to i7-3960X but cannot afford on budget atm...) / EVGA 560 Ti OC 256-bit 1GB 4-way SLI Kingston XMP 8 GB 2400 mhz DDR3 / Cool Masters 1000w PSU / Phantek European design Heatsink for LGA 2011 /ASUS Blu-ray Drive / Seagate SSHD 500GB Momentus XT Win 7 64-bit Ultimate / AutoCad2000

Fedoteh
Level 7
Released for who? This is not available.

Fedoteh
Level 7
I want to purchase this in NewEgg. WHEN!?

Narth
Level 7
Don't ask this its a killing thread question lol 🙂 because its the question we are all wondering but there is no answer hahaha

🙂