cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB ROG real size (length and width)

aaa12
Level 7
Dear all,
I would like to kindly ask you to share a photo with me about the graphical card's real sizes (including a ruler, meter or something). I have a Sharkoon T9 economy case with a maximum 30.0 centimeters of graphics card length capacity. Could you guarantee that the longest point is really less than 30cm and the thickest is less than 134 mm? Original size on the details page is 298 mm x 134 mm x 40 mm (length x widht x height).

So could you share me a photo that shows me how long is this card?

Thanks in advance.
8 REPLIES 8

Nate152
Hi aaa12

Welcome to the ROG forum !

The ROG Strix 1060 is 11.73 inches long which = 29.7942 cm long

5.28 inches high which = 13.4112 cm high

1.57 inches thick which = 3.9878 cm thick.

FuryA
Level 8
aaa12 wrote:
Dear all,
I would like to kindly ask you to share a photo with me about the graphical card's real sizes (including a ruler, meter or something). I have a Sharkoon T9 economy case with a maximum 30.0 centimeters of graphics card length capacity. Could you guarantee that the longest point is really less than 30cm and the thickest is less than 134 mm? Original size on the details page is 298 mm x 134 mm x 40 mm (length x widht x height).

So could you share me a photo that shows me how long is this card?

Thanks in advance.

hi aa12;619698

This card length 30cm almost

advice You choose ATX full tower chassis

First of all, thanks for your reply guys.

Including the small panel which is responsible for the stabile installation, right? It looks around plus 1 cm.

I mean:

Nate152

JustinThyme
Level 13
That does not add to the length. That is the tab where you secure it to your case, standard PCI mount. . The length inside the case starts at the point where you see that plate attached to the card at the vents.60786

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Detleg
Level 12
Justin is that the 3 way bling or 2 way?

Detleg wrote:
Justin is that the 3 way bling or 2 way?

Its a 3 way/2 way long. On the M8E a card in the second slot wont run SLI, Its 4X only. Strange set up. I was hoping I could move the card up to the second slot once I put water blocks, not really feasible on air as it blocks too much air from the top card. Tried it Yesterday for giggles and I shows up and can be used for Physx but not SLI. Not only does it look better but it works better too. Gained over 1000 points in Firestrike vs the cheap cable that comes with the board and they arent that expensive.

https://www.asus.com/us/Graphics-Cards-Accessory/ROG_Enthusiast_SLI_Bridge/

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Thanks for all of the replies. Noted.
And Justin, nice performance, what kind of cards are these?