cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus coil whine LIDER

jaszczur
Level 7
I would like to congratulate Asus for the quietest 3070 Noctua card and at the same time thank the loudest squeak I ever heard in the 3000 series. I had about 10 cards and I must admit your products are the best at it.
Someone will say, you were lucky, yes I know I had 3 Asus 3070 Noctua each one of the same crap. Well, it's probably my power supply, I only replaced it with 2 other models ...... and I forgot to say, I have 2 MSI cards: 3060ti gaming x and 3070 Suprim X and guess what? Why are they not squeaking?
What is the point in the bump of such a card if you can hear it in a closed case at 4 meters as it squeaks. And I forgot to write, my friend also bought it, returned it the next day, guess why.
2 REPLIES 2

kubr0
Level 7
wow, you made the effort to create an account and this post just to let us all know? Thanks!

kubr0 wrote:
wow, you made the effort to create an account and this post just to let us all know? Thanks!

I was in my right mind to write a similar post. Mine whines so loud I was convinced something was physically wrong with it. It's the loudest thing in my case, even with my fans at 100% RPM; they are Noctua though.