cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS 2-SLOT GTX680 4GD5 Owners Club

TenBlade
Level 11
Inspired by MeanBruce´s MV Owners Club I´d like to start this thread exclusively for the ASUS two-slot GTX680-DC2-4GD5. The main purpose being collecting knowledge and experiences with this card, one that I just got myself yesterday.

This is not in any way a thread intended to leave others out. It´s just a way to streamline information on this GPU, so we don´t end up comparing apples and oranges, and to inspire those undecided on pending GPU.
I will not be tending a list of names of members here, I´m too laz...hrm BUSY for that.

Issues that I´d like to come around in this thread are things like...

Which GPU tweaker programs are we using, does one lend better performance than the other?

What temp.s do we obtain? (Remember to list which program you´re using)

If you benchmark, go ahead and post your benchmarks, and earn the bragging rights 😉

Different multi monitor set-ups.

Good and bad reviews.

Pictures, for ROGs sake, post pictures :cool:, show your unboxing, installation, mods, etc.

And what ever´s on your ROG stricken mind about this GPU.

Welcome to the "680 Two-Slot Club"

(more pic.s in my build log Hoth System http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?31163-Build-Hoth-System&p=247791#post247791 )
50 REPLIES 50

TenBlade
Level 11
Oh, and of course you have to enable tablet function in settings, just type in tablet in the search option, that´s also where you find the calibration function.