cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4090 TUF Bios Screen errors.

ToonToon12
Level 7
I Just installed my 4090 TUF and upon posting i noticed it does a little what i would call Jitter and screen tear.
My previous card did not have this issue at all and im very confused/ concerned what it can be. (3090Strix)
My current PSU is the corsair 1600i with the included 16pin adapter and this is currently my main suspect as i have no other leads.
I have a 2 second video of it happening however i am unsure how to include it/ if I am allowed to include such thing. However i have included a photo of the tearing to give an idea.
Anything before loading into windows can have this terrible tearing however once I am inside windows it runs like a dream.
Also i did update the VBIOS of the GPU Honestly any suggestions are welcome I am stuck on this
2 REPLIES 2

Blai5e
Level 8
I had the same initially on a TUF 4090 OC, the VBIOS update from the ASUS support page cured it for me.

Blai5e wrote:
I had the same initially on a TUF 4090 OC, the VBIOS update from the ASUS support page cured it for me.

I have also applied it - the only message it says is ECC completed or something.
2.1 or so97170