cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3090 Turbo Availability and Prices

Super_Gnome
Level 11
I have never seen 3090 Turbo cards at Amazon, even though Asus was supposed to be making these cards. Also, if Covid is on the decline are 3090s going to continue to be so overpriced? Any thoughts or facts anyone?
1 REPLY 1

ahfoo
Level 13
Super Gnome wrote:
I have never seen 3090 Turbo cards at Amazon, even though Asus was supposed to be making these cards. Also, if Covid is on the decline are 3090s going to continue to be so overpriced? Any thoughts or facts anyone?

I have no doubt there are lot of retailer are trying to make some green bag when opportunity happened . Supply and demand, the basic theory. But the semi-con market now are really in the mass not only due to covid, but the supply chain, shortage of material and trade war. All resulted to worsen the situation. Chia/coin mining add salt in the wound. That make the user like us have to fork out sometime more and more money buying gpu card. I may be wrong, grab what you can right now. The situation will get worsen if the economic worsen. Some part of the world may look bull in their stock marker but the same time it will worsen the rich versus poor index. That my thought buddy. Sorry to someone differ my opinion. Good day.