Will Asus or Marvell be releasing a Windows 10 version of the Marvell Magni Driver for the RAIDR Express?
While there will most definitely not be a windows 10 version of the driver, there has been a lot of information out on the net saying that this drive WILL NOT work with windows 10. That information is false and the RAIDR SSDs do work with Windows 10 as long as they are set up the correct way. I put together an instructional video and step by step guide on how to install windows 10 on the RAIDR SSDs.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmnBmIU2TMQ
ASUS RAIDR Express Windows 10 Installation Tutorial
• Motherboard Bios Changes
o In motherboard BIOS set CSM to enabled
o In motherboard BIOS set Secure Boot to option “Other OS”
o Exit and save
• Turn computer off, move switch on back of RAIDR to “DUOmode”
• Insert Windows 10 installation USB stick into motherboard (.ISO file available from Microsoft official website)
• Turn computer on and let the computer boot into the windows 10 installation screens
• Follow installation screens – enter your windows key, choose “Custom” not upgrade, and when you get to the screen that shows your drives, select the RAIDR drive and click “New” to partition the drive. *IMPORTANT* do not select the drive and then click next right away, you must click “New” !
• Once the drive is partitioned from clicking “new” you can select the largest partition of the RAIDR drive and click next.
• When the installation completes 100% and windows is asking what language you want, you can now restart the computer and enter BIOS.
• In Bios you can change CSM to disabled and Secure boot to “Windows UEFI Mode”, save and exit.
• Turn the computer off, move the switch on the back of the RAIDR to UEFI mode, a little LED light will light up.
• Turn the computer on, follow the windows set up screens.
• You are done!