cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Front Base

Pitomorfo
Level 7
Hello!
Is the Asus Rog Panel going to be compatible on the Crosshair V Formula-z?(i mean if it works and if i can oc the cpu etc etc)
I am have it and i really want to buy that Front panel cause it's awesome!!!It would be ashame that it won't be compatible on that ...
Please tell me if it works or not....I hope it works :3
38 REPLIES 38

I have the Front Base installed in my PC but the strange thing is when I install the Front Base drivers the RPM readers just gets stuck at 443rpm and other values on rest of the fans even if I change the fan speed to max from AIsuite the Front Base still shows only 443 and when I uninstalled the drivers the RPM readers worked perfectly but then I could not enter the EDIT mode on the Front Base, any fix on this would be appreciated.

Vooyah wrote:
It says "Sold and Shipped by Newegg" right under the $79.99 price.

My mistake.

Pity though that it was out of stock before it even showed online to me

Anyone know if/when more will be manufactured and sent to distributors ... or should I bite the bullet and buy at twice the price from one of these third parties before they are no where to be found??

Zaurian wrote:
Anyone know if/when more will be manufactured and sent to distributors ... or should I bite the bullet and buy at twice the price from one of these third parties before they are no where to be found??

They say here Amazon should have their stock listed later this week:

http://pcdiy.asus.com/2014/01/rog-front-base-the-ultimate-5-25-bay-accessory-ces-2014/

Wait for it to get listed is my advice!
MB: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2 (Cooled by Corsair H100i w/ Noctua NF-F12 fans)
RAM: 64GB G.SKILL RipjawsZ 1600 (10-10-10-30)
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X Hybrid
TV Tuners: 2 * Hauppauge HVR-1800
Case: CoolerMaster Cosmos 2

cdcbr3
Level 7
Mine arrived from Newegg last night. Looks sexy….

Christophe1080
Level 7
Hi,
I have a motherboard Asus Maximus VI Extreme, and I have installed already the OC Panel of the motherbord on the connector ROG EXT and the sound cable of my case on the AAFP connector.

How can I install toogether the OC Panel and the ROG Front Base if They are only one connector ROG EXT and only one connector AAFP on the motherboard. Exist one Y cable to connect the two ?

Thank you for your help.

Praz
Level 13
Hello

You can only use one or the other. Not both.

Christophe1080
Level 7
Hello,
Thank you for your information.
I believed that I could install the both, because I had seen this picture where they is one tower with the both.
http://www.republic-of-gamers.fr/Forum/showthread.php/8949-News-amp-Discussions-ROG-FRONT-BASE

heiligenschein
Level 7
cool but it doesn't support maximus v formula i'm gonna pass on this one
Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine. - Nikola Tesla