01-24-2023 12:11 PM
01-24-2023 12:33 PM
01-24-2023 12:52 PM
Could you supply your full system spec
and are all of your drivers up to date as well? Also, have you installed the latest ME firmware to go with your BIOS?
If that's all OK, have a look at some of the other threads here - there are various power saving settings that can help with similar such issues as well. Look for USB freezes and black screens for example. I've had black screens similar to your problems in the past and faulty USB cables and corrupted drives can also cause it. So there is almost certainly a fix, but one thing at a time...
Are you getting keyboard and mouse freezes as well before the screens go black?
01-24-2023 01:19 PM
01-24-2023 11:55 PM
1. Disable PCIe Native Power Mgt in BIOS (advanced tab, platform misc configuration)
2. Disable Active State Power Management (ASPM) in the BIOS
Apologies if 1 and 2 are the same. I can't check without going into the BIOS, but that's what my notes say
3. Don't enable Pcie link Power Management in Windows (edit advanced power plan) or only go for moderate power savings, not max
4. Don't set PCH voltages to minimum in Tweakers Paradise (you probably haven't done this anyway). Minimum values do work for some, not for me
5. Next install HWInfo and look for WHEA errors. Are there any?
01-25-2023 01:39 AM
01-25-2023 11:57 AM
2. BIOS/Advanced/Platform Misc Configuration/ASPM = Disabled
3. In Windows 11, search for advanced power plan. Then 'change plan settings'/change advanced plan settings/PCI Express/Link State Power Management = Off
Next, install Intel Driver and Support Assistant. Once installed, it runs in the Browser (make sure you have no browser 'blockers' running) to display results and will look for latest drivers and might identify an update. Handy to have this available anyway. I find it very good.
If none of that helps, then try disconnecting as many USB devices as you can and if stable, plug them back in one at a time and test. An unstable USB device can cause keyboard/mouse freezes and black screens. Fingers crossed for now...
01-26-2023 03:46 PM
01-26-2023 07:48 PM
Everything dandy on the other side?