cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z790 Apex no static bag no users-guide manual, brand new

akgis_
Level 10
Iam baffled its this normal?

Or Asus messed up the contents of my package, everything else seems to be there.
7 REPLIES 7

Nate152

akgis_
Level 10
Thanks very much Nate152

That answears my questions, as the contents are equal as mine, and the small black seal with the asus logo was also equal

Oh well some tree saved I hope so no users guide printed can use my phone to check the PDF mainly to see the contections, and seems no static bag aswell was the norm

iBruceypoo
Level 16
Such a beautiful motherboard. 😮

Best ROG experience I've ever had, and I've had a few. lol

M5E > M8E > M10A > R5E10 > M13A >> MZ790A (M15A)
Z790 Epiphenomenal Raptor Bench

ROG Z790 Apex / Intel 13900KS SP111 P121 E93 MC83
Gskill 8000 kit - TM5 stable at 8200MT/s 38 48 48 121 VDD and VDDQ 1.5v
WD_Black SN850X 1TB 7300MB/s Reads 6300MB/s Writes
LG 32in 4K IPS 32UP83A-W

Luis00014
Level 9
akgis_ wrote:
Iam baffled its this normal?

Or Asus messed up the contents of my package, everything else seems to be there.

Yeah, Asus is no longer puting mobos inside static bags and I have to question their standards of selling mobos they have known for months don't work well because many of them are not recognizing 2 ram sticks and only work partially with one ram stick.

Does Asus no longer check their products before puting them in the market and selling them? Because a lot of us, including many who have bought the z690s, are having memory issues even with ram that is in their QVL.

kvarq
Level 11
Asus quality is goin' cheaper each generation passes, but prices are higher every time...
How is your bending? Here's how a 900 Eur mobo looks in my case.
The bad thing is that I was getting nowhere getting it stable for daily use...

Got tired to find reasonable and stable manual settings.
Auto & XMP are A NO-GO for this motherboard, cannot return it because it is bought from abroad, warranty is not valid since Asus warranty is LOCAL, not even within EU.
That's how you flush down to the toilet 900 Eur.

kvarq
Level 11
Asus quality is goin' cheaper each generation passes, but prices are higher every time...
The bad thing is that I was getting nowhere trying to find some STABLE settings for daily use...

Yeah, issues are still goin' this generation too. Got tired to find reasonable and stable manual settings.
Auto & XMP are A NO-GO for this motherboard, cannot return it because it is bought from abroad, warranty is not valid since Asus warranty is LOCAL, not even within EU.

kvarq
Level 11
The bad thing is that I was getting nowhere trying to find some STABLE settings for daily use...

Yeah, issues are still goin' this generation too. Got tired to find reasonable and stable manual settings.