cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z690-P Prime D4 Wifi - it shutdowns the PC when in game

jucca
Level 7
Guys, need help here.
Bought PC few months ago, and have a bit problems with it.
Have 12700k, 32GB Kingston Fury 3600Mhz, Asus TUF 3070, Asus TUF 750W, Samsung 980 PRO M2, Corsair M510 M2, and mentioned Mobo, z690 Prime D4 WiFi.
3/10 reboots it doesn't recognize my GPU (3 shorts beeps), ut reboots it self, and finnaly posts with 3070. Latest BIOS update fixed a bit that error, but still got it. Upgraded my monitor to 2k UW 34", connected it via DP, and very same day, after i removed USB stick from my PC, it shutted down immediately, and that was first when it stared to shut down by itself. Randomly when in games.
Have reinstalled windows, upgraded BIOS, tried with other PSU, Corsair 850W, all USB disconnected, apart from kb and mouse, XMP off,... you name it. It still shutdowns only when in game.
Tried memtest, stress test, it passes everything, but when in game, it shutsdown. EventViewer doesn't show much:
Theres ETW USB tracing error.

The reason I believe it's MoBo is that also have problems with connecting it to my VR Quest 2 headset, and charging it.
It charges only on provided USBC Gen 2x2 port. Bought also Etype to PCIE USB C adapter, and dedicated USB C Gen 2 PCIE card, but still, it doesn't deliver enough power to charge the VR.

Pls, any help really appreciated, I'm battling with it for a few months now:/

It will be very hard to prove it to the local shop where I bought it, that MoBo is going crazy, and really need your help to try localize the problem.
0 REPLIES 0