cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z690 + Asus PG32UQ problem

ilchoangelov
Level 8
My motherboard is Asus Z690 Hero, the video is Asus Strix 3080ti, the monitor is Asus PG32uq 4k. Works via display port. I have windows 10.
I had this problem with the same monitor, the same video card, but with an Asrock motherboard. After updating the monitor and the video card and the motherboard, the problem was fixed.
Now I have a new motherboard, everything in my build is ASUS, but something is not working well, which makes me very angry. Expensive goods, a lot of money ... and finally problems!
Dudes, does anyone know how to fix the problem 🙂
Thank you !
1 REPLY 1

darkcg
Level 9
ilchoangelov wrote:
My motherboard is Asus Z690 Hero, the video is Asus Strix 3080ti, the monitor is Asus PG32uq 4k. Works via display port. I have windows 10.
I had this problem with the same monitor, the same video card, but with an Asrock motherboard. After updating the monitor and the video card and the motherboard, the problem was fixed.
Now I have a new motherboard, everything in my build is ASUS, but something is not working well, which makes me very angry. Expensive goods, a lot of money ... and finally problems!
Dudes, does anyone know how to fix the problem 🙂
Thank you !

Sorry to be harsh, but which problem? You don't even mention the problem you're experiencing... And ... What was fixed?