cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 boot problem

EndBase
Level 7
Hi,

I recently bought the ARC A770 16Gb graphics card and that has lead to booting problems.

It's like from a cold boot I have to reset 2 times before it boots into windows. rebooting works normal btw

I have IGPU connected to one monitor with DP cable and the other monitor connected to the ARC graphics card same with DP cable

I know that I have to set in the bios the primair boot on PEG and multiple monitor on disabled but it keeps switching back to IGPU settings

Any suggetions on this problem?
3 REPLIES 3

lalantha
Level 9
I don't know much about these cards. But I saw a review from Gamers Nexus, and he said that those cards have known issues on drivers and monitors not picking up the signal sometimes.

Edit: But I am not sure any of above is related to your problem. When you say switching back to IGPU settings, does it display from the IGPU? Or is it just a black screen?

lalantha wrote:
I don't know much about these cards. But I saw a review from Gamers Nexus, and he said that those cards have known issues on drivers and monitors not picking up the signal sometimes.

Yeah I did some reading before I got the card it's well known information but I'm looking for a solution towards my situation thx for the reply

Edit: It just hangs on booting the light on motherboard gives green but it gives no display or boot image and hangs

EndBase
Level 7
Found the problem actualy secure boot in the bios was by default other OS and I changed that to Windows UEFI Mode and custom on Secure Boot Mode had to install the default securitie keys and now it boots in one go from a cold boot