cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This needs to be addressed

TL_Gamer
Level 8
This is both me pointing out a problem ASUS themselves has created, as well as asking for the instruction on how to do this:
Due to the extreme nature of what's involved in this problem, in order to avoid any kind of misunderstanding or other common aspects that always arise on a forum because of a topic such as this, I literally have to provide an actual video showing what's happening.

NOTE: (This video is unlisted and only meant for this thread. after I get an answer I will be editing this thread to remove the video)

15 REPLIES 15

JohnAb
Level 17
I'm not missing anything. My comprehension skills are usually pretty good and the point you raise is a very simple one. I understand your complaint entirely. Yes, it's a valid complaint and in your case, the feature should be documented. But you also said in your first post, quote: "as well as asking for the instruction on how to do this".

I've watched your 2nd video as well - it seems that you don't want help and just want to rant and be abusive. That's up to you, but please do keep making the videos, I'm enjoying them. Perhaps you can make another one about what I'm saying here? I've saved a link to your YouTube channel so I don't miss any more. You have objected to people "coming into your thread" but if you don't realise, these forums are designed for that very purpose. It's very unusual to get somebody here with your attitude by the way - 99% of people want help and also say please and thank you. Sometimes people can get the answers they need and sometimes not, but people usually try to assist with courtesy and politeness. At least until the point where things deteriorate to abuse, as in your case.

As I said "All you have to do is turn the feature on, save changes (yes I know it doesn't say changes have been made, my machine is the same) and reboot". By the way, I said that without knowing that you have a 13900K, another reason why it's helpful to state your specs.

If you still can't understand how to use the feature, that's on you. I don't think I could have made it any clearer really. I had the BIOS AI guide screenshots here on my desktop, ready to upload. The reason I didn't upload them for you last night is because I wanted to see how you would respond first. Not in a good way as I suspected, so I won't be doing that. This forum was probably your best chance to get help (assuming that's actually what you wanted), but I would say you've blown any chances of that happening.

Best wishes, A. Clown.
Z690 Hero, BIOS 3401, MEI 2406.5.5.0, ME Firmware 16.1.30.2361, 7000X Case, RM1000x PSU, i9 12900K, ASUS TUF OC 3090TI, 2 x 16GB Corsair RAM @ 5200MHz, Windows 11 Pro 23H2, Corsair H150i Elite AIO, 4x Corsair RGB fans, 3x M.2 NVME drives, 2x SATA SSDs, 2x SATA HDs.

@JohnAb

You don't have any screenshots and you sure as hell weren't ready to upload anything. The fact is you had no intention of ever helping me with anything and the situation that's unfolded in this topic PROVE you didn't.

Before any replies were made I explained the problem very clear, it was polite and nice, it's right there in the topic.
That means this whole "I wanted to see how you would reply" is a total cock of ****.

Your claim now is if I asked nice you would have helped, and saying you don't know if I really want help or just complain !

Got news for you before any replies
I did ask nicely (The topic itself proves this), and it's interesting how for someone who says they would hep in accordance to how I asked, I find it hilarious how despite I did ask nice, there is somehow no help from you anywhere in accordance to you saying ask nice.
It's also interesting how you claim to not know if I wanted help or just to complain considering it explains very clearly in the topic that I do want help, so therefore you do know, and you're just instigating problems.

You're also a liar!

Fact is every reply from all of you, just prove that none of you have any clue how to do any ai ocing using this thing.
You all went out of your way to purposely create an argument to which you are now trying to use as ammunition to say you were going to help.

Even a 3rd grader can understand I asked for asus to provide instructions on how to use their own features.

TL Gamer wrote:
@JohnAb

You don't have any screenshots and you sure as hell weren't ready to upload anything. The fact is you had no intention of ever helping me with anything and the situation that's unfolded in this topic PROVE you didn't.

Before any replies were made I explained the problem very clear, it was polite and nice, it's right there in the topic.
That means this whole "I wanted to see how you would reply" is a total cock of ****.

Your claim now is if I asked nice you would have helped, and saying you don't know if I really want help or just complain !

Got news for you before any replies
I did ask nicely (The topic itself proves this), and it's interesting how for someone who says they would hep in accordance to how I asked, I find it hilarious how despite I did ask nice, there is somehow no help from you anywhere in accordance to you saying ask nice.
It's also interesting how you claim to not know if I wanted help or just to complain considering it explains very clearly in the topic that I do want help, so therefore you do know, and you're just instigating problems.

You're also a liar!

Fact is every reply from all of you, just prove that none of you have any clue how to do any ai ocing using this thing.
You all went out of your way to purposely create an argument to which you are now trying to use as ammunition to say you were going to help.

Even a 3rd grader can understand I asked for asus to provide instructions on how to use their own features.

What a ahole ! condescending rude as heck 2!
Just stick with apple and maybe spend less time watching cnn.

jrok96 wrote:
What a ahole ! condescending rude as heck 2!
Just stick with apple and maybe spend less time watching cnn.

Hey nugget A$$, I asked for a video on how to use the Ai overclocking, and did any of you reply with what I asked for..No Not one reply from any of you left has anything to do with WHAT I ASKED FOR.

What's really interesting is this is another topic of me asking for help:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?132590-This-just-keeps-getting-more-and-more-ridiculous

So how dare you come into this topic, start ****, then try to paint me in a bad light as if I did something wrong. You can take that douche bag of a comment of yours and scratch my sweaty sack with a salad fork.

JohnAb
Level 17
Good to know I'm not alone in thinking that jrok96
Z690 Hero, BIOS 3401, MEI 2406.5.5.0, ME Firmware 16.1.30.2361, 7000X Case, RM1000x PSU, i9 12900K, ASUS TUF OC 3090TI, 2 x 16GB Corsair RAM @ 5200MHz, Windows 11 Pro 23H2, Corsair H150i Elite AIO, 4x Corsair RGB fans, 3x M.2 NVME drives, 2x SATA SSDs, 2x SATA HDs.

JohnAb
Level 17
Hello LT Gamer,

I can see that there has been a misunderstanding. What you asked for in your first post (in the text) were instructions on how to turn on AI overclocking. You didn't ask for a video, so read your text carefully and you'll discover that you have misunderstood yourself. At 2:31 in that first video, you did say "Make a video showing..." but that's not asking, it's an instruction. Asking would be something like "I'd be grateful if somebody could provide..." or "Please could somebody make...". Can you see the difference? That's a rhetorical question by the way, I know the answer.

I've listened to all of your videos, read your comments and I've visited both of your YouTube channels. Very entertaining, thank you for making all of that content available. I'm really looking forward to more. In at least one of your YouTube videos you state that you always choose your words and what you say very carefully (I'm doing that in this reply by the way). For some reason, you haven't applied that approach in this thread. Just thought you might benefit from me pointing it out, you know, in the sense of an opportunity to learn something new.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. I really hope you stay. Your posts here have certainly given me pleasure. I was also thinking that perhaps we could start again and make sure that you can get any help that you might need. I think your build is still quite recent, so perhaps you might benefit from help in a number of areas - what do you think about that idea?

I believe that your specs are as follows, right?

TUF Gaming Z690-Plus Wi-Fi
i9 13900K / 2x16GB 6400 RAM
1000W PSU
240mm AIO
3090TI

The great thing about your setup is that it will meet the needs of any advanced user. Great components too. However, I was also thinking that if that doesn't work out for you, then Asus also make a great little laptop. It's called the C202.

https://www.asus.com/laptops/for-home/chromebook/asus-chromebook-c202/

The great thing is that it's specially designed for children. Good pricing too. I just thought it might be ideal for you. I'm not going to respond to you again as you are incoherent and I don't want to make myself look childish. So, it's goodbye from me. On a positive note, I do hope you enjoy your new PC, it is a nice build. That's not sarcasm by the way, your components are good.

My final words are to politely request that you stop abusing people here. You're an adult and it really isn't good for the forums. Thank you.