cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix Z790-F audio mix ?

Zeubest
Level 7

Hi,
Is there a way to manage the volumes of the audio outputs ? I simply use a good pair of speakers and a subwoofer, but I can't find how to adjust their respective levels in the software.

Thank you 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've used Sonic Studio 3 in the past and it's a great audio program. 

It's been a while, but I remember there is also a SupremeFx page, this will be somewhere in the taskbar.

Not sure if anything in there might help you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JohnAb
Level 17

Not really sure what you are trying to achieve, but the easiest way (I think) without getting complicated is to use the Realtek Audio Console. You do get volume control, an equaliser and left/right balance controls. Nothing flashy, but maybe that will do what you need? You might also have Sonic Studio 3 installed as part of the Realtek drivers pack that will also offer some basic control. I can't remember what exactly as I uninstalled SS3 - it was causing a problem with by backup software. 

Otherwise, no doubt you'll get more functionality with additional software, including free options. 

Z690 Hero, BIOS 3401, MEI 2406.5.5.0, ME Firmware 16.1.30.2361, 7000X Case, RM1000x PSU, i9 12900K, ASUS TUF OC 3090TI, 2 x 16GB Corsair RAM @ 5200MHz, Windows 11 Pro 23H2, Corsair H150i Elite AIO, 4x Corsair RGB fans, 3x M.2 NVME drives, 2x SATA SSDs, 2x SATA HDs.

Tks for your reply JohnAb 🙂
I've used the solutions you said, it's better, but my point was to have different volumes according to the output connector.
I have 2 Genelec speakers, and a Sony subwoofer. The subwoofer exit needs  way more volume than the standard stereo for the Genelec.
Equalisation in sonic studio helps, but not as a normal volume control would 🙂

In the old days, even a basic soundblaster had volume control for each plug.

I've used Sonic Studio 3 in the past and it's a great audio program. 

It's been a while, but I remember there is also a SupremeFx page, this will be somewhere in the taskbar.

Not sure if anything in there might help you.

Zeubest
Level 7

Tks for your help 🙂