cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog maximus z690 extreme

sukrut4778
Level 7
I have recently bought Rog Maximus Z690 Extreme and I am not getting 2 hardware assemblies
1) How to install ROG true voltician
2) *How to give power to Fan EXT PWR cable came with ROG FAN CONTROLLER

And here's another issue not hardware regarding but
I have ROG RYUJIN II 360 AIO and I had ROG STRIX Z690-E gaming WiFi MB on this MB there was an option to show PUMP SPEED
and WATER TEMP on aio display in Armoury Crate but there's no such option on Extreme anybody know about this
Please help

Thanks*
2 REPLIES 2

JcRabbit
Level 10
sukrut4778 wrote:
I have ROG RYUJIN II 360 AIO and I had ROG STRIX Z690-E gaming WiFi MB on this MB there was an option to show PUMP SPEED
and WATER TEMP on aio display in Armoury Crate but there's no such option on Extreme anybody know about this
Please help

I have the same motherboard and AIO and I asked that same question (no fan and pump speed on the AIO display) in the "ROG AIO Cooling" section of the forums.

I got exactly ZERO replies (seems like official forum support for Asus AIOs is basically non-existent).

What I did not know was that this depended on motherboard (at least according to what you are saying)?
Doesn't make much sense, does it?

JcRabbit wrote:
I have the same motherboard and AIO and I asked that same question (no fan and pump speed on the AIO display) in the "ROG AIO Cooling" section of the forums.

I got exactly ZERO replies (seems like official forum support for Asus AIOs is basically non-existent).

What I did not know was that this depended on motherboard (at least according to what you are saying)?
Doesn't make much sense, does it?

Yes it doesn't make any sense