cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing GPU in Fan Xpert on Armory crate 5.1.5.0

lalantha
Level 9
Hey guys,

After the new update, I don't see to select my GPU temperature in Fan Xpert anymore. Anyone else having the same issue? My motherboard is Asus Tuf Z690 plus wifi D4.
11 REPLIES 11

aqua_hopps
Level 8
Same here. v5.1.5.0
Z690E Strix

Tatty
Level 7
lalantha wrote:
Hey guys,

After the new update, I don't see to select my GPU temperature in Fan Xpert anymore. Anyone else having the same issue? My motherboard is Asus Tuf Z690 plus wifi D4.

Rog Strix Z690-A Gaming
I have the same problem with v5.1.5.0. Please Asus fix this issue.

wladxq
Level 7
I have the same issue, it's annoying.

Spearman
Level 7
I have the same problem with ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI and ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 ROG Strix OC.

I currently have Armoury Crate 5.1.5.0 and FanXpert 2.1.3.0.

temperature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahfoo
Level 13
That is a quite irritating and there is no answer to it. Until the primary issue like such been solved, I will move away from the crate and looking for others.

ahfoo wrote:
That is a quite irritating and there is no answer to it. Until the primary issue like such been solved, I will move away from the crate and looking for others.

Same here...going to move to Corsair iCUE. It doesn't appear as though Asus is going to resolve the issue.

Spearman
Level 7
I've settled for the powerful and flexible Fan Control by Rem0o.
At first I didn't see the GPU temps here either, then they suddenly appeared a bit later. Not sure why, but don't give up if you don't see them immediately.

Same problem (all latest software versions installed)

ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME + Asus Strix RTX 3080 Ti OC 12Gb. Sometimes the GPU temperature option disappears on Fan Xpert via Armoury Crate.

i use Windows 11 Pro