I began experiencing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with Address in State of "ntoskrnl.exe" BSOD about a month ago.
MiniDump Posted below:
I initially thought my hardware was the culprit and while I was RMA'ing items, I bought new hardware, and the problem is following.
New CPU (14700k)
New MB (Asus ROG Z790 Maximus Dark Hero)
New Storage - 1TB Samsung 990 Pro
New RAM - 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
New PSU and Cables - Corsair HX1500i
NZXT Kraken 360mm AIO
(2) Corsair Commander Pros
13 Noctua 3k RPM Fans
*Corsair Commander Pros are hooked into USB 2.0 Headers on MB
AIO USB is plugged into Commander Pro 1
PSU USB is plugged into Commander Pro 2
I have taken my GPU out and have been troubleshooting with iGPU.
1. Starting with freshly made Windows 11 ISO/Bootable USB made with Rufus
2. Upon first OS Boot, I install Asus Armory Crate and its built in LAN Driver.
3. I pause all Windows updates for the moment and install all drivers that came with my Asus Motherboard on a Thumb drive.
4. After reboot I resume Windows updates and around 2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5032190) is usually when I will start experiencing BSOD.
As of writing this report, the same update got to around 70% and then BSOD.
5. I even tried Windows 10 and was getting the same BSOD, which is point towards more of a "ME" problem than a Windows problem however, I'm hoping I can send the DUMP or code to someone, and they can help me figure out which drivers are causing all of my issues?
After BSOD starts it seems to just keep happening every 20 or 30 mins, but I haven't put enough effort into measuring this metric yet.
I have run the following commands as administrator:
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example, C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.
DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
Image Version: 10.0.22631.2428
[==========================100.0%==========================] No component store corruption detected.
The operation completed successfully.
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Image Version: 10.0.22631.2428
[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.
After a reboot, and attempts of installing the update again, same results with a BSOD.
Any assistance would be so greatly appreciated!
I have 1 system: 14900k and 4 x Ram Corsair Dominator Titanium RGB 2 Kit x (2x32GB) DDR5 6000MT/s CL30 (Total 128 gb max 4 dim) I have updated newest BIOS ver 0507 (on ASUS website, where can I get a newer update? Please let me know) - The main problem I encountered was when I newly installed Windows 10 - 64 bit. After the windows welcome screen, I received a notification asking if I wanted to install "Amoury Crate and Lan driver" and of course I chose yes to install the lan driver (blue dump when installing Amoury crate ). The installation took a long time. and after a while I got a blue dump screen. I tried reinstalling windows 5-7 times and reinstalling Amoury Crate but the result is still the same. STOP CODE : kernel_security_check_failure
I noticed that my PC had a bluescreen error when installing Amoury Crate, so I strongly advise you to try removing it and monitor your system.