cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intel dynamic tuning technology, z790 ProArt Creator

PurSpyk
Level 8

Hi,

What setting in the BIOS would disable intel dynamic tuning technology? Currently the option in the BIOS is set to disabled and cannot be changed as its greyed out?

I know it can be enabled as I had it working before, but with tweaking somehow i have set something to disable this option.

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

JohnAb
Level 17

I don't know the answer, but an idea is to maybe set the BIOS back to defaults and see if the option appears again...

Z690 Hero, 12900K, BIOS 3501, MEI 2406.5.5.0, ME Firmware 16.1.30.2361, 7000X Case, RM1000x PSU, ASUS TUF OC 3090TI, 2 x 16GB Corsair RAM @ 5200MHz, Windows 11 Pro 23H2, Corsair H150i Elite AIO, 4x Corsair RGB fans, 3x M.2 NVME drives, 2x SATA SSDs, 2x SATA HDs.

Odd thing is BIOS defaults don't allow the option to be enabled.

jamiebarnes
Level 7

Embarking on the journey to obtain your Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Enterprise certification is a significant step towards advancing your career in networking. At the heart of this certification lies the Cisco https://www.dumpstool.com/350-401-exam.html exam, a comprehensive assessment of your knowledge and skills in enterprise networking technologies.

PurSpyk
Level 8

Any other ideas what setting could be disabling this option?