cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel Driver and Support Assistant not Working for You?

JohnAb
Level 17
You can download and install this tool directly from Intel here:

https://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/en/support/detect.html

It's excellent if you've not used it before. It runs from your browser and scans your entire system for out of date Intel drivers/software and installs updates for you. Anyway, I couldn't get it working again since I last installed Windows and this was driving me crazy. I eventually remembered that I use the Brave browser (which is also very good) and based on Chrome.

There is a 'Shields' feature in Brave which blocks third party content and works on 99% of all websites perfectly. If a website doesn't work correctly, then you can turn the shields blocking feature off on an individual website basis.

If the Intel Driver and Support Assistant won't work and you use Brave, then turn shields off and all is good. Obvious with hindsight, but I'm posting this here in case it save somebody else some frustration. Just wish I'd thought of it weeks ago!
Z690 Hero, BIOS 3401, MEI 2345.5.3.0, ME Firmware 16.1.30.2361, 7000X Case, RM1000x PSU, i9 12900K, ASUS TUF OC 3090TI, 2 x 16GB Corsair RAM @ 5200MHz, Windows 11 Pro 23H2, Corsair H150i Elite AIO, 4x Corsair RGB fans, 3x M.2 NVME drives, 2x SATA SSDs, 2x SATA HDs.
1 REPLY 1

printerdrivers
Level 7

for Intel Driver and Support Assistant, you can download at: my-hpdrivers.com

Hope it is useful
and always successful