cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx & Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx)

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) :

Drivers : 6.0.9649.1 WHQL [27/02/2024]
SS3-SSVM Extension Driver : 1.3.18.0 WHQL [13/07/2022]
SS3-SSVM VAD Media Driver : 1.0.3.0 WHQL [07/06/2022]
SS3 APO AudioProcessingObject Driver : 3.7.0.0 WHQL [20/02/2024]
DTS APO4x Extension Driver : 1.14.0.0 WHQL [17/12/2023]
Download : Link

ASUS ROG SS3 & SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboards :

Install/Update Process :

CLEANUP

/!\ If you already had Realtek (HD) Audio Driver, Realtek Audio Control/Console, Sonic Studio/Radar III, DTS Sound Unbound installed /!\
Uninstall them (Start > Settings > Apps) then restart your PC
Launch Driver Store Explorer > Check the boxes of all versions of drivers which .inf starts with (if you find them) :
a-volute | avolute | dts | extrtxusb | hdx | realtek | rtdusbad
Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver(s)" button
Launch SS3 Cleaner by right-click Run as admin
Press Windows key + X > "Device Manager" > "View" > Check "Show hidden devices" > "Sofware components" category
Uninstall these hidden devices by right-click Uninstall device (if you find them) then restart your PC :
DTS Audio Effects Component | DTS APO4x Service Component

INSTALL

Launch "Install.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done
Go in "Apps" folder > Install your apps from the Microsoft Store shortcuts

UPDATE

Launch "Install.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done

Note : Your apps will be updated automatically via the Microsoft Store.

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME RTK) :

ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME Realtek motherboards :

Install/Update Process :

CLEANUP

/!\ If you already had Realtek (HD) Audio Driver, Realtek Audio Control/Console installed /!\
Launch Driver Store Explorer > Check the boxes of all versions of drivers which .inf starts with (if you find them) :
Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver(s)" button then restart your PC

INSTALL

Go in "Apps" folder > Install your app from the Microsoft Store shortcut

UPDATE

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF/PRIME DTSX Ultra) :

DTS APO4x Service SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.14.9.0 WHQL [31/01/2024]
DTS APO4x Core AudioProcessingObject|SoftwareDevice Driver : 1.14.2.0 WHQL [03/01/2024]
DTSX Ultra HSA SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.11.5.0 WHQL [06/07/2023]

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS AP) :

DTS AP APO4x Extension Driver : 1.14.0.0 WHQL [17/12/2023]
DTS APO4x Service SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.14.9.0 WHQL [31/01/2024]
DTS APO4x Core AudioProcessingObject|SoftwareDevice Driver : 1.14.2.0 WHQL [03/01/2024]
DTS AP HSA SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.10.5.0 WHQL [06/07/2023]

ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS:X Ultra & DTS Audio Processing motherboards :

Install/Update Process :

CLEANUP

/!\ If you already had Realtek (HD) Audio Driver, Realtek Audio Control/Console, DTS:X Ultra or DTS Audio Processing installed /!\
Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver(s)" button then restart your PC

INSTALL

UPDATE

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS HPXv1) :

Drivers : 66.0.9649.1 WHQL [27/02/2024]
DTS HPXv1 APO3x Extension Driver : 1.1.1.0 WHQL [03/09/2019]
DTS APO3x Core SoftwareComponent|SoftwareDevice Driver : 1.2.0.0 WHQL [04/07/2020]
DTS HPXv1 HSA SoftwareComponent Driver : 2.1.0.0 WHQL [03/09/2019]

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS Custom) :

DTS Custom APO3x Extension Driver : 1.2.2.0 WHQL [07/12/2020]
DTS APO3x Core SoftwareComponent|SoftwareDevice Driver : 1.2.0.0 WHQL [04/07/2020]
DTS Custom HSA SoftwareComponent Driver : 2.1.2.0 WHQL [08/07/2020]

ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS Headphone:X v1 & DTS Custom motherboards :

Install/Update Process :

CLEANUP

/!\ If you already had Realtek (HD) Audio Driver, Realtek Audio Control/Console, DTS Headphone:X v1 or DTS Custom installed /!\

INSTALL

UPDATE

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements (AMD) : ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME motherboards with AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx series chipsets (except ROG with ALC40xx).
Hardware requirements (Intel) : ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME motherboards with Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx series chipsets (except ROG with ALC40xx).

Note : In order to know which drivers package to use, match the audio specifications of your motherboard with the apps or ask me.

TIPS :

If you want to manage the drivers (remove old/unused drivers for example) that you have in your Windows DriverStore
Use Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator).

If you want better interrupts delivery latency
Enable MSI (Message Signaled-based Interrupts) mode on all your supported devices (see the column "supported modes") with
MSI Mode Utility (Right click on "MSI_Mode_Utility_v3.exe" > Run as administrator).

If you experience crackling, popping, audio stutter
Disable hibernation (Fast Startup included).
3,027 REPLIES 3,027

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,
-
- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS HPXv1 MB) :
Drivers : 6.0.9155.1 WHQL [20/04/2021]

Thread updated.

Thank you @MoKiChU. STAY WELL!

HEY EVERYONE, @MoKiChU spends a lot of time and effort to bring not just Audio driver updates, but system ones also. SO how about some better show of support/thanks to him?

Yes there are some that do this but come on, where are the rest of you? I really appreciate what he does and how he goes out of his way to answer questions.

It only takes a minute to just say thank you. Don't take him for granted!

Thank you MoKiChU! No issues with this version so far.

Always appreciate your hard work 🙂

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) :
Drivers : 6.0.9155.1 WHQL [20/04/2021]

spinalgt
Level 7
Hi, I have a Z370-H ROG MB and I've been struggling with the audio drivers for 3 years.
Previously I had a Extreme Z77 ASRock motherboard which I could use discord with speakers and a desktop mic, no one would hear what my speakers were playing, (Acoustic Echo Cancellation was working awesome). But as soon as I upgraded to this new PC and new motherboard it became a nightmare, and I couldn't use speakers + microphone anymore, my mic would pick up everything my speakers were playing.
I used your drivers and now it's working again, I finally can use speakers + microphone on discord again. Thank you so much.

So I'm a little curious, what are those drivers? Did u make them custom? What are the differences from the official Asus drivers?

spinalgt wrote:

So I'm a little curious, what are those drivers? Did u make them custom? What are the differences from the official Asus drivers?

That's the cool thing about the drivers MoKiChU puts out, they are "official" Realtek drivers. The thing is that Asus about once per year updates the audio drivers on its support site that it gets from Realtek. Even though Realtek is constantly updating the drivers available to Asus, but Realtek doesn't publicly put out drivers. So we're normally at the mercy of Asus to update what's available to us.

So MoKiChU goes out and finds the newest, official, signed, realtek drivers from other mobo manufacturers and his secret sources, and re-packages them up to release for us Asus Realtek users that don't get regular updates from our Mobo mfg directly!

HUGE THANKS TO MoKiChU as always for packaging these up!

Thank you for these drivers!

A few days ago, my DTS Sound Unbound app started constantly spamming me with annoying notifications in my Windows tray saying "DTS:X Ultra enabled".

Has anyone else had this? It's very annoying.

AHappySmile wrote:

A few days ago, my DTS Sound Unbound app started constantly spamming me with annoying notifications in my Windows tray saying "DTS:X Ultra enabled".

Yes same here

AHappySmile wrote:

Update your DTS Sound Unbound to latest 2021.2.6.0 and this should fix it.

Lord Zog wrote:
Update your DTS Sound Unbound to latest 2021.2.6.0 and this should fix it.

Latest 2021.2.6.0 and it still exist

Minh Le wrote:
Latest 2021.2.6.0 and it still exist

DTS app wasn't only spamming me, it kept disabling my surround and resetting my speaker config. There was no way at all to control this behavior or to stop it except uninstalling the DTS Sound Unbound app. Hopefully its fixed, or we get some way of getting manual control.

Just to add:
I've opened a case with the DTS app support team. I'll post updates to thread.