cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[DRIVERS] Intel Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth

MoKiChU
Level 18

Hi everyone,

- Intel Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - I225/I226 - Windows 11 : 2.1.3.3 WHQL [09/02/2023]
Drivers - I225/I226 - Windows 10 : 1.1.4.38 WHQL [09/02/2023]
Drivers - I217/I218/I219 - Windows 10/11 : 12.19.2.50 WHQL [03/11/2022]
Drivers - I210/I211 - Windows 11 : 13.0.14.0 WHQL [05/01/2023]
Drivers - I210/I211 - Windows 10 : 12.18.13.0 WHQL [21/12/2022]
Drivers - 82579 - Windows 10 : 12.15.31.4 WHQL [25/07/2016]
Download - I225/I226 - Windows 11 : Link
Download - I225/I226 - Windows 10 : Link
Download - I217/I218/I219 - Windows 10/11 : Link
Download - I210/I211 - Windows 11 : Link
Download - I210/I211 - Windows 10 : Link
Download - 82579 - Windows 10 : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your Intel Ethernet device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (ETHERNET_Intel_v...) > Next

- Intel WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 9xxx/AXxxx : 22.230.0.8 WHQL [09/05/2023]
Drivers - 8xxx : 22.200.2.1 WHQL [09/03/2023]
Drivers - 3165/3168/7265D : 22.220.0.4 WHQL [29/03/2023]
Drivers - 3160/7260/7265C : 18.33.17.1 WHQL [29/04/2019]
Download - 9xxx/AXxxx : Link
Download - 8xxx : Link
Download - 3165/3168/7265D : Link
Download - 3160/7260/7265C : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your Intel WiFi device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (WiFi_Intel_v...) > Next

- Intel Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 9xxx/AXxxx : 22.230.0.2 WHQL [26/04/2023]
Drivers - 8xxx : 22.200.0.2 WHQL [15/12/2022]
Drivers - 3165/3168/7265D : 22.220.0.3 WHQL [30/03/2023]
Drivers - 3160/7260/7265C : 20.100.5.1 WHQL [17/04/2019]
Download - 9xxx/AXxxx : Link
Download - 8xxx : Link
Download - 3165/3168/7265D : Link
Download - 3160/7260/7265C : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your Intel Bluetooth device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (BT_Intel_v...) > Check the Include subfolders option > Next


OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements : Intel Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth controller.


TIPS :

If you want to manage the drivers (remove old/unused drivers for example) that you have in your Windows DriverStore
Use Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator).

If you want better interrupts delivery latency
Enable MSI (Message Signaled-based Interrupts) mode on all your supported devices (see the column "supported modes") with
MSI Mode Utility (Right click on "MSI_Mode_Utility_v3.exe" > Run as administrator).
522 REPLIES 522

acerzr2 wrote:
Mokichu, thanks again for the help, but when I right click on the file e1d68x64.inf and select install, nothing happens


It means that you are already using this version, you can check in your Device Manager.

Is anyone having issues with Drivers - I22x-V (2.5GbE) : 1.0.2.13 WHQL [06/01/2021]? I know this network adapter has had it's issues I'm on .8 right now without any issue. Don't want to create issues if there has been reports of problems with the newest driver. LOL

scgt1 wrote:
Is anyone having issues with Drivers - I22x-V (2.5GbE) : 1.0.2.13 WHQL [06/01/2021]? I know this network adapter has had it's issues I'm on .8 right now without any issue. Don't want to create issues if there has been reports of problems with the newest driver. LOL


I can't seem to get this to work at all. I'm using a ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI with 2 x Intel® I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet
Help!!

MoKiChU
Level 18
acerzr2 wrote:
Mokichu, do any of these ethernet drivers work with maximus VIII hero alpha.
If so, which one? Thanks again. keep up the great work!


Hi,

To find out which one is suitable for your motherboard, you need to look in your motherboard specifications :



You have a Intel I219-V (1.0GbE) Ethernet controller (you can also get this information from your Device Manager).

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

To find out which one is suitable for your motherboard, you need to look in your motherboard specifications :



You have a Intel I219-V (1.0GbE) Ethernet controller (you can also get this information from your Device Manager), so you need this one :


Hello there!

I have these drivers here installed and I don't know if it is related, but I am experiencing issues at boot up where I result not being correctly connected to my lan network. It often happens that at Windows boot that I result connect to an Unknown Network with no lan, and consequently, no internet access.

When it happens I have to disable/enable the network adapter from Windows settings a few times or unplug/plug in the lan cable a few times.

Checked my router and it seems to work good. Could it be a driver issue? Where can I find your last driver so to try that out and see if it indeed is related to this last version?

Thank you in advance.

piratino wrote:
Hello there!

I have these drivers here installed and I don't know if it is related, but I am experiencing issues at boot up where I result not being correctly connected to my lan network. It often happens that at Windows boot that I result connect to an Unknown Network with no lan, and consequently, no internet access.

When it happens I have to disable/enable the network adapter from Windows settings a few times or unplug/plug in the lan cable a few times.

Checked my router and it seems to work good. Could it be a driver issue? Where can I find your last driver so to try that out and see if it indeed is related to this last version?

Thank you in advance.


Hi,

I use these same drivers (I21x-V (1.0GbE) : 12.18.9.23 WHQL [20/04/2020]) on several PCs and I have no issue, so if you have issue, the issue is on your side.

Anyway, try this :

- Download I21x-V (1.0GbE) : 12.18.9.23 WHQL [20/04/2020] drivers from the first page of the thread.
- If you use a Drivers & Sofware version (not Drivers Only) and therefore you see Intel Network software in your apps installed, uninstall it (Start > Settings > Apps) then restart your PC.
- Launch Driver Store Explorer > Check the boxes of all versions of Intel drivers in Network adapters section.
- Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Package" button then restart your PC.
- Follow the Install Process of I21x-V (1.0GbE) from the first page of the thread.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

I use these same drivers (I21x-V (1.0GbE) : 12.18.9.23 WHQL [20/04/2020]) on several PCs and I have no issue, so if you have issue, the issue is on your side.

Anyway, try this :

- Download I21x-V (1.0GbE) : 12.18.9.23 WHQL [20/04/2020] drivers from the first page of the thread.
- If you use a Drivers & Sofware version (not Drivers Only) and therefore you see Intel Network software in your apps installed, uninstall it (Start > Settings > Apps) then restart your PC.
- Launch Driver Store Explorer > Check the boxes of all versions of Intel drivers in Network adapters section.
- Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Package" button then restart your PC.
- Follow the Install Process of I21x-V (1.0GbE) from the first page of the thread.


Ok, It looks like that the easy (and I think only) way in fixing this is unplugging the lan cable from the motherboard and plug it back in a couple of times.
If I do so from the router side it does not work.
Disabling/enabling back the network adapter in Windows worked yesterday, but it took longer time as it get stuck with an Unknown Network for longer, while today with the unplug/plug thing motherboard side the Unknown Network was there a few secs.

Said so, I don't have any software installed. I remember that before finding your drivers I was using the default windows ones or use directly the Intel drivers from Intel's website.

I don't think is a cable issue as when I result in being correctly connected, I surf the web with no issues, can play online with decent ping and no lags, and SpeedTest.net results are in line with my type of contract that are as follows:

PING ms 11
DOWNLOAD Mbps 85.81
UPLOAD Mbps 14.05

What else can I do? What could it be?
I have tried to change ethernet port on my router but it happens the same thing at each Windows boot up.
Can you link me the old drivers just for a test? That I remember, I have never had an issue with them..

Thank you again.

piratino wrote:
What else can I do? What could it be?
I have tried to change ethernet port on my router but it happens the same thing at each Windows boot up.
Can you link me the old drivers just for a test? That I remember, I have never had an issue with them..

Thank you again.


- Download the Intel Ethernet drivers from your motherboard support page.
- Launch Driver Store Explorer > Check the boxes of all versions of Intel drivers in Network adapters section.
- Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Package" button then restart your PC.
- Install the Intel Ethernet drivers from your motherboard support page.

If the issue persists, it's not a driver issue.

Hey guys I am having a problem with latest firmware 1.45 and latest driver.
The connection disrupts for 5 or so seconds, the windows taskbar icon goes "no internet" then it reconnects.
Started to happen when I updated to latest driver.
Before with version 1.0.0.13 no issues. Any new drivers soon? Should I rollback?
ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-G motherboard, 2.5 gbit ethernet.

FMobile wrote:
Hey guys I am having a problem with latest firmware 1.45 and latest driver.
The connection disrupts for 5 or so seconds, the windows taskbar icon goes "no internet" then it reconnects.
Started to happen when I updated to latest driver.
Before with version 1.0.0.13 no issues. Any new drivers soon? Should I rollback?
ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-G motherboard, 2.5 gbit ethernet.


Ive experienced strange throttling issues with the I225-V. Nothing seemed to fix it... I tried EVERYTHING. Including a brand new motherboard... While i didnt experience complete disconnects but Ive also seen reports of exactly what your saying... And yes your correct that rolling back to 1.0.0.13 will stop the drops. But you will see on this thread the NIC will then still suffer from horrible packet loss..... https://www.reddit.com/r/intel/comments/hqtu3h/psa_do_not_buy_any_z490_boards_with_the_intel/

I opened a ticket with intel regarding the poor behavior of the intel I-225V NIC. I submitted all my findings plus sent off the requested log reports generated by a tool they asked me to run... Will anything ever come of it? Who knows but i suggest anyone having issues with it to do the same and submit a ticket to intel. Intel is the only ones who MIGHT possibly be able to fix this.