Did you mean: 
17 REPLIES 17

bscool
Level 11
On Apex and 1302 is good for me.

Braegnok
Level 14
+1

I'm running BETA 1302, my system is solid.

I'm reading so far a lot of really positive reviews on Overclock.net

TZero wrote:
I'm reading so far a lot of really positive reviews on Overclock.net

Can you link to the thread on the forum please?

axiumone wrote:
Can you link to the thread on the forum please?

I don't know if I understood your request.
The 2 initial links of my post are from the original forum

TZero wrote:
I don't know if I understood your request.
The 2 initial links of my post are from the original forum

Ahh! I missed the links to oc.net in the original post. Thanks!

Edit - Woa. High praise from me after testing this bios. I'm using 4x16gb Corsair Dominator 5600 sticks. This bios booted at 5400mhz on the first try. It then booted at 5600 after about 5-6 boot cycles. This is also the first bios that let me restart the system with 4 sticks at 5400. Previous bios versions would get stuck in 'Detect Memory' if trying to do a hot restart, but would boot fine every time if I'd do shutdown/start.

Brigman
Level 9
Currently not a particular fan of the Hero version.

A previously 100% stable system on 1003 seemed good, at first, after flash to 1302, but quickly found that it won't resume from S3 (throws an 0x97 Q-Code consistently), and then also occasionally BSODs (IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL).

Haven't had a chance to explore the reasons why, yet, simply jumped straight back to 1003 and got my stability back into the bargain too. Will look into it in a bit more depth when there's time.

shotdown
Level 7
On Apex 1302 beta, Asus Optimized settings 5200 Micron 2x16 sets CAS 32 and fails. Changed CAS to 34 and it works. 34 is also what the Asus Optimized set under my previous bios 0803 and worked. I haven't tried bios 1101. Edit: bios version no. correction.

Memory not recognized and stable only at 2.000 Mhz clock.