cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Z690 Rog TUF Gaming Wifi D4 Booting into Bios

104th_Money
Level 7

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me out here. Did a new PC build and when press the power button to turn on computer, the Asus Bios window displays for about 10 seconds before booting to Windows 11 Pro login screen.

Everything else seems to be working perfectly during operation and shutdown.

Specs here just in case needed:

i7-12700k, Asus Z690 Rog TUF Gaming Wifi D4 mobo, 64gb (2x32) Corsair DDR4-3600 ram, 2TB Samsung 980 Pro Gaming SSD PCIE 4 internal (C Drive), 1TB Seagate HD 7200rpm internal (D Drive), 2TB Crucial SSD PCIE 3.0 internal (E Drive), EVGA GT1000w PSU, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Gaming Ultra, Cooler Master ML240ML Liquid Cooler, 2x Asus VA32Q 2560x1440 monitors (1 to 2080Ti, 1 to Intel GPU), Lian Li 215 mid size tower.

Thanks in advance...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ahfoo
Level 13

Possible, especially if multi monitor connected to the system.  I have two system the same board like yours with one of them connected to 2 monitor connected via display port as compared the other system connected to only 1 monitor with display port, the multi display slower as compared to 2nd system with 1 monitor connected. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator

Hi,

Possibly the mechanical disk(s) in the system.

Can you list what is connected to the rear I/O?

13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

I have a Patriot Viper rgb keyboard that has 2 usb connections, 1 Logitech G502 Hero mouse, 1 TM warthog throttle, 1 TM warthog joystick, 1 CH Fighterstick Pro, 1 CH Pro pedals, 1 Trackir 5 head tracker and 1 USB 3.0 hub. The CH fighter stick pro is connected to the top USB ports from the case, all else is connected to the rear I/O. 

ahfoo
Level 13

Possible, especially if multi monitor connected to the system.  I have two system the same board like yours with one of them connected to 2 monitor connected via display port as compared the other system connected to only 1 monitor with display port, the multi display slower as compared to 2nd system with 1 monitor connected.