So as I stated in a previous msg I installed 128 gigs ddr5 4x32 modules in the system 690 Maximus Ultimate, it wouldnt run or it blue screened, so I installed 2305 with 128 and it came up after 5 minutes (I walked away and made a bite to eat thinking it wouldnt work again) so I rebooted and timed the bootup to apprx 5 min, but it ran perfectly otherwise, so today I took out the other 64gigs and it starts up in seconds as usual... anyway just a little something asus or I need to address to make this boot normally with 128.
I updated to this latest BIOS version 2305 on Saturday just gone with some trepidation...
Every BIOS version I have tried since 2004 has been horribly unstable on my system when running XMP1 profiles even after making sure the latest accompanying ME Firmware and MEI drivers where installed first. I would see blue screens and have frequent lock ups etc even after trying to increase memory voltages etc a bit to try and find some stability. I always ended up rolling back to BIOS version 2004.
I'm really pleased to say since updating to 2305 everything has so far been stable and running fine with XMP1 profile and no tweaks to voltages etc.