I'm updating now as well. I thought I had my system stable but more random crashes started again (intelppm, dxg, memory, etc.). I boosted memory voltages to 1.42 (VDD, VDDQ, VDDQtx), but will go back to XMP 1 or 2 with this version to see if it's stable.
My system for reference:
12900k, Z690 Extreme, 32gb G.Skill F5-6000U3636E16GX2-TZ5K, EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
I actually have another of the same ddr5 kit on the way, either to add (4x16gb) or replace to see if ram kit is a problem.
Highly recommend running 2x32 instead of 4x16
"01. Improve system performance and Window 11 OS stability.
02. Update USB PD FW to 1.0F.
03. Update Intel ME FW to 18.104.22.1680 V3
04. Add Thunderbolt FW update method for onboard Thunderbolt models and ThunderboltEX 4 Card support models
05. Update Intel microcode.
06. Improve DRAM compatibility
07. Change PCIe speed hotkey item from F9 to F6.
I know... I'm looking but I can't find a 2x32gb kit higher than 5200 MT/s (the Corsair dominator). If I'm not able to get the 4x16gb stable I'll return the new kit or sell it to someone and wait for a higher binned 2x32gb kit.
Do we know if the issues making it difficult to get 4x16gb to work is an issue with the kits or PMICs or something that could be fixed by future bios revisions?