Level 7
hi all, i would love to greatly appreciate every help that i can get here

first thing first
Spec as followed
-Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming Wifi
-i9-11900k
-G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000Mhz 8GB x 4
-Adata SX8200 1TB

all i did was just installed windows 10. and right after i install it, none of the chipsets show up in my device manager at all.
i cant even install any of them. any installations was done seem to be complete but it actually failed in installing any drivers.
also i cant connect to the internet, so updating online is totally impossible.
i RMA the board once so this is the 2nd new board that they gave me, they say i can RMA the same board if the same problem persist.
this is actually the very first problem i ever encounter ever since i build my own PC from the past.

the Service centre did give me an email regarding the issue, but when i follow their instructions the whole process is similar to the DVD installation as well.
i cannot use the Setup to install as they stated "This Platform is not supported"

i tried installing from the motherboard DVD countless time to give the same exact result... any way out here?
1 REPLY 1

Archie99
Level 7
god.... i just found out how it will read the chipset... i been using the older version of Windows 10 installation basically version 1151.... only after i download and install the latest version October 2020 Windows 10, the chipsets now reading up as per normal.... never knew it actually come down to this sticky stituation for 6 long days trying to solve this problem.