cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF Gaming Z590-PLUS WIFI PCI-E Link Speed

TubbyTubb
Level 7
I have this MOBO with an ASRock OC Formula RX6900XT and when I open GPU-Z up it says I'm only at x16@1.1 I've done the built-in render test to see if it changes and it does not. I've also ran a GPU benchmark and that doesn't change it either. I also looked in the AMD software and it also says x16@1.1 I honestly don't know how something can be 1.1 never even heard of that before. I also have my bios updated to the latest one which is 1601. I have the link speed in the BIOS set on Gen3 but nothing I do seems to change it. Does anyone have any idea of what could be causing this issue and how to fix it?? Thanks in advance for any replies and help. Here's a screen shot.

https://ibb.co/L6SPYNF

THOMAS
4 REPLIES 4

world
Just to cover some of the bases:
Do you have anything overclocked? If you do, see if you get the same issue with overclocks disabled (both GPU and CPU)
Is your GPU-Z version the latest one?
Is your AMD driver the latest version?

world wrote:
Just to cover some of the bases:
Do you have anything overclocked? If you do, see if you get the same issue with overclocks disabled (both GPU and CPU)
Is your GPU-Z version the latest one?
Is your AMD driver the latest version?

I've tried it with and without an OC on the CPU and GPU no change. Yes GPU-Z is the latest version. 22.5.2 Is the driver I'm using according to the AMD software it's up to date.

THOMAS

I also went ahead with optimized defaults in the BIOS just to see if it would help, but it didn't.

THOMAS

Anyone else have any idea of what could be happening with this??

THOMAS