cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming WiFi (first version) still supported?

SpaceHam
Level 7

Ahoy ahoy.

This is more directed towards anyone in the company that can provide information but I do welcome anyone with the same board to express concerns as well;

It hasn’t been too long since the last bios update, and I figure a month or two longer a wait isn’t to be unexpected, but I was hoping if someone at Asus could provide a timeline on when we will see an update to this board like we’ve seen with other products in the B550 lineup. 

I would have let time pass and wait, but I felt the need to create an account and post because I’ve also noticed something odd on the support page that makes me worry for future updates to the specific board (ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming (WiFi) *version one*; 

Searching for my board on the support page results in a drop down selection box that excludes that board. Now I have found the page to that board manually so it’s probably just an error with the website’s support page (or something with all my browsers?). It’s just that with this motherboard not seeing a similar update compared to the 2nd version and the non WiFi version on top of the disappearing of it on the support page, my paranoid mind began to kick in. 

TLDR; Will the ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming (WiFi) *version ONE* see an update soon? Will someone pass on to whoever maintains the website that said board is not showing up in their support page search bar. 

1 REPLY 1

SpaceHam
Level 7

Update: After posting this I am now seeing this motherboard listed in the support page again! (I should specify I meant the Download Center)

Awesome! That is confidence inspiring. Helps put to rest the paranoid voice telling me this board isn't getting anymore updates. I look forward to more info soon.