cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest windows 10 update cause Ai suite 3 error

Level 7
I am currently using ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI). Anyone has the same problem?
53 REPLIES 53

sgtboost
Level 7
5308771 wrote:

Yes, it is definitely related to the Win10 update. I rolled backed, AI3 worked again. I updated (again) and it broke (again).

rayyyy
Level 7
5308771 wrote:

Hi !

Was about to create a post about this problem, same for me (but on maximus XI Hero), Ai Suite 3 don't work anymore since KB5014699 update (i'm on Windows 10 21H2)
After reboot, got 2 errors messages, one about "atkexcom.Axdata" and the other about "dipawaymode"

rayyyy wrote:
Hi !

Was about to create a post about this problem, same for me (but on maximus XI Hero), Ai Suite 3 don't work anymore since KB5014699 update (i'm on Windows 10 21H2)
After reboot, got 2 errors messages, one about "atkexcom.Axdata" and the other about "dipawaymode"

Ditto

Made the update 2 days ago, and searched here and there if anyone got the same issue, and found someone with almost the same specs having this issue on a turkish forum (technopat.net)

Hope this problem will be solved soon 🙂

sgtboost
Level 7

Saltgrass
Level 13
Personally I have never used the Ai Suite but I might do is use the cleaner, which is available, then install that update then re-install AiSuite.

There have been problems with recent updates which revolved around .Net.
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200

Saltgrass wrote:
Personally I have never used the Ai Suite but I might do is use the cleaner, which is available, then install that update then re-install AiSuite.

There have been problems with recent updates which revolved around .Net.

Thanks, already use the cleaner et tried to reinstall, same things, but you're right about .NET, the one who had the same problem on technopat.net also think that this problem will surely be resolved with the next .NET update in Windows 10, let's hope it will not take too long

Saltgrass
Level 13
When you used the cleaner, was your system normal after installing the Windows update but failed when you reinstalled the Ai Suite?

The deal with .Net was they were requesting folks to uncheck and then recheck the .Net 3.5 option in the optionalfeatures.exe window. I just don't actually see anything checked in Win 11.
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200