cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue ROG Z590-F WiFi 5.1 audio

Mutaz2019
Level 8
Hi;
I have issue in motherboard ROG Z590-F WiFi 5.1 audio after update dts sound unbound from Microsoft store
in Realtek audio console the 5.1 audio select didn't work
what 's happened ??
the new intel z590 is garbage f*k this built i do
coil whine in motherboard , issue in voltage i7 11700k and temperature , 5.1 audio issue
SO WHAT Else???!!!!!😡😡
7 REPLIES 7

Mutaz2019
Level 8
Why does no one Answer to me ???!! in this website

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Try with latest audio drivers :

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek USB Audio (MB | Intel 5xx & AMD TRX40).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Note : If that doesn't fix or reduce your issue, follow your CLEANUP process then install/use the drivers package from your motherboard support page then open a ticket with ASUS Support (and/or you can post in ROG Care section : ROG Care).

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Try with latest audio drivers :

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound Intel motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS Intel MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek USB Audio (MB | Intel 5xx & AMD TRX40).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Note : If that doesn't fix or reduce your issue, follow your CLEANUP process then install/use the drivers package from your motherboard support page then open a ticket with ASUS Support (and/or you can post in ROG Care section : ROG Care).

I make clean installation windows 10 pro 21H1 and download the audio driver from your thread The issue still exists

xeromist
You should contact ASUS support via phone. If this is caused by a Windows store update then support is probably aware and may be able to advise you.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

I probs owe you an apology for the aggressive language and tone (my bad) was very frustrated as this happens at least every second win update..... No excuse for bad manners however,  I rarely post let alone log into any online accounts.  Sorry and may you have a pleasant day/night.   

POCUSTOMERZ590E
Level 8

Been dealing with this every windows update removing my working 5.1 surround sound audio with no glitches other than the pathetic NAHIMIC super delay when loading sound mixer and loading web browser, but at least my 5.1 audio worked even when ending nahimic task.

I have been able to get 5.1 sound rectified with a different driver but now have to plug my rear speakers into a different 3.5mm JACK <---WTH ... Now I am forced to keep NAHIMIC services running so SONICSTUDIO can operate.  This in turn causes massive delays opening both sound mixer and my web browser.  When I terminate NAHIMIC services both load instantly.  THIS IS A HUGE problem and the driver I am now using was supposed to be the fix for NAHIMIC. sighs angrily 😞   Dont get me started on GPU TWEAK 1, 2 and 3 losing my profile on every reboot!!!!