cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx)

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- Intel Chipset Drivers :

Package : 10.1.19627.8423 WHQL [28/09/2023]
Download : Link

Install/Update Process :

Launch "CHIPSET_Intel_vxx.x.xxxxx.xxxx.exe"

- Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 2406.5.5.0 WHQL [08/02/2024]
DAL SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.44.2023.710 WHQL [11/07/2023]
ICLS SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.71.99.0 WHQL [06/12/2023]
WMI SoftwareComponent Driver : 2353.5.2.0 WHQL [31/12/2023]
Download : Link

Install/Update Process :

Launch "Install.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done

- Intel SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 4xx/5xx : 18.37.7.1013 WHQL [06/02/2023]
Drivers - 2xx/3xx : 17.11.3.1010 WHQL [25/11/2022]
Drivers - 1xx : 16.8.5.1014 WHQL [13/12/2022]
Download - 4xx/5xx : Link
Download - 2xx/3xx : Link
Download - 1xx : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your Intel SATA device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (SATA_AHCI-RAID_Intel_v...) > Next

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements : Motherboards with Intel 1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx series chipsets (except Intel X299 chipset).

TIPS :

If you want to manage the drivers (remove old/unused drivers for example) that you have in your Windows DriverStore
Use Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator).

If you want better interrupts delivery latency
Enable MSI (Message Signaled-based Interrupts) mode on all your supported devices (see the column "supported modes") with
MSI Mode Utility (Right click on "MSI_Mode_Utility_v3.exe" > Run as administrator).
757 REPLIES 757

pinkfloyd1173
Level 11
Thank you good sir.
ROG STRIX Z790-E GAMING WIFI II Bios 1002: Intel i7 14900k: CORSAIR DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 64GB 6600MHz DDR5: : ASUS ROG STRIX PG38UQ: ROG Strix 4090 OC :2 M.2 990 PRO 2 TB: CORSAIR - AIO CORSAIR LINK H170I LCD : Corsair HX1500I: Corsair 7000D airflow Case: Windows 11 Pro

Luke77
Level 7
Is this also for z690 Formula ???

agooh777 wrote:
Hello Mr.
I had little problem. when I installed drivers from links you provide.
windows 10 installs what's already there.
will this cause conflict?
what's best way to install driver? let windows 10 do it after I install chipset or do it manually?

Hi,

All the drivers that I offer are Windows Update Ready (i.e. the drivers that I offer can be updated by drivers from Windows Update if more recent, and drivers from Windows Update can be updated by the drivers that I offer if more recent).

However there is an exception concerning Chipset Drivers : Don't install the Chipset drivers from Windows Update - Optional updates.

If you installed the Chipset drivers from Windows Update - Optional updates, follow this process :

- Uninstall your current Intel Chipset Drivers package if you have any installed (via Start > Settings > Apps) then restart your PC.
- Launch Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator) > Check the boxes of all versions of drivers which .inf ending with system in the System device category (if you find them).
- Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver" button then restart your PC.
- Install the latest Intel Chipset Drivers package from the first post of this thread.

Notes :

- Please complete your PC Specs and/or indicate your motherboard at least when posting.
- You can see the version of the Intel Chipset Drivers package in your installed apps (Windows Settings > Apps).
- You can see the drivers versions by using Driver Store Explorer (because the devices/drivers are different according to the motherboards/CPUs) by looking in System devices at the INTEL .inf ending with system and which have the field of the last column Device Name filled.

Note (from Intel) : Intel(R) Chipset Device Software uses an unusual date for the devices it is targeting. The date 07/18/1968 is symbolic - Intel was founded that day.

Luke77 wrote:
Is this also for z690 Formula ???

Hi,

You need these firmware/drivers for your new ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Formula motherboard :

[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H610/B660/H670/Z690)

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA/VMD (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx)

- Intel Chipset Drivers

- Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only)

- Intel VMD Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 6xx/7xx

[DRIVERS] Intel GNA (5xx/6xx/7xx)

[DRIVERS] Intel Serial IO (3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx)

- Intel Serial IO Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 6xx/7xx

[DRIVERS] Intel Thunderbolt

- Intel Thunderbolt 3/4 Drivers (Drivers Only)

[DRIVERS] Marvell/Aquantia Ethernet

- Marvell/Aquantia Ethernet (Drivers Only)

[DRIVERS] Intel Ethernet/WiFi/Bluetooth

- Intel WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 9xxx/AXxxx

- Intel Bluetooth Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 8xxx/9xxx/AXxxx

[DRIVERS] Realtek USB Audio (Intel 5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 5xx/6xx/TRX40)

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of the thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi everyone,

Package : 10.1.19159.8331 WHQL [16/06/2022]

Thread updated.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thread updated.

Hello

I would like to understand, please, why there is not an inf file in the latest download, the intel chipset drivers.
I try to integrate that in a modified w11 installation, but I can't.
I even try to find the package on internet, I dont find the same version.

Then please, is it possible to download the inf file too ?

Thanks for your reply, it's may be a newbie question, but I can't do nothing with th inf file.

Regards

Neogate wrote:
Hello

I would like to understand, please, why there is not an inf file in the latest download, the intel chipset drivers.
I try to integrate that in a modified w11 installation, but I can't.
I even try to find the package on internet, I dont find the same version.

Then please, is it possible to download the inf file too ?

Thanks for your reply, it's may be a newbie question, but I can't do nothing with th inf file.

Regards

Hi,

I do not directly offer .inf files because the devices/drivers are different according to the motherboards/CPUs duo.

So if you know which .inf drivers are needed for your PC, do the extraction by yourself (example with the latest drivers package) :

- Go in the folder location of your CHIPSET_Intel_v10.1.19159.8331.exe file
- Create a new notepad in that folder location and name it Extract.cmd (validate the Windows popup warning).
- Right click on Extract.cmd > Edit > Paste this inside then save it :

pushd %~dp0
CHIPSET_Intel_v10.1.19159.8331.exe -extract CHIPSET_Intel_v10.1.19159.8331

- Right click on Extract.cmd > Run as administrator.

Note : You just need to modify the version numbers in the .cmd (Right click on Extract.cmd > Edit) for the following drivers packages.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thread updated.

Thank you MoKiChU. STAY WELL!

ahfoo
Level 13
Thank you MoKiChU.

Cliff_S
Level 11