cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/MEI/SATA (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx)

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- Intel Chipset Drivers :

Package : 10.1.19627.8423 WHQL [28/09/2023]
Download : Link

Install/Update Process :

Launch "CHIPSET_Intel_vxx.x.xxxxx.xxxx.exe"

- Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 2406.5.5.0 WHQL [08/02/2024]
DAL SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.44.2023.710 WHQL [11/07/2023]
ICLS SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.71.99.0 WHQL [06/12/2023]
WMI SoftwareComponent Driver : 2408.5.4.0 WHQL [21/02/2024]
Download : Link

Install/Update Process :

Launch "Install.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done

- Intel SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers - 4xx/5xx : 18.37.7.1013 WHQL [06/02/2023]
Drivers - 2xx/3xx : 17.11.3.1010 WHQL [25/11/2022]
Drivers - 1xx : 16.8.5.1014 WHQL [13/12/2022]
Download - 4xx/5xx : Link
Download - 2xx/3xx : Link
Download - 1xx : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your Intel SATA device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (SATA_AHCI-RAID_Intel_v...) > Next

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements : Motherboards with Intel 1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx series chipsets (except Intel X299 chipset).

TIPS :

If you want to manage the drivers (remove old/unused drivers for example) that you have in your Windows DriverStore
Use Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator).

If you want better interrupts delivery latency
Enable MSI (Message Signaled-based Interrupts) mode on all your supported devices (see the column "supported modes") with
MSI Mode Utility (Right click on "MSI_Mode_Utility_v3.exe" > Run as administrator).
758 REPLIES 758

jrmpt wrote:
Hi,
SATA 4xx/5xx : 18.32.0.1006 WHQL [18/02/2021] isn't working for TUF Z40 PLUS WIFI. The last working is the v18.31.7.1040.

Br

Same for me. Z490 - E Gaming

jrmpt wrote:
Hi,
SATA 4xx/5xx : 18.32.0.1006 WHQL [18/02/2021] isn't working for TUF Z40 PLUS WIFI. The last working is the v18.31.7.1040.

Br

Minh Le wrote:
Same for me. Z490 - E Gaming

Hi,

They are well compatible, they are just different branches and that Windows will always keep the latest drivers by date and not the latest drivers by version/branches.

So, if you are using the 18.31.7.1040 drivers (more recent date) and you want to switch to 18.32.0.1006 drivers (more advanced branch) :

- Follow the Update Process but don't wait for a message
- Launch Driver Store Explorer
- Verify that your 18.32.0.1006 versions of iaahcic.inf | iastorac.inf drivers are present but not used (Device Name not filled)
- Check the boxes of all others versions of iaahcic.inf | iastorac.inf drivers (if you find them)
- Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver" button then restart your PC

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

They are well compatible, they are just different branches and that Windows will always keep the latest drivers by date and not the latest drivers by version/branches.

So, if you are using the 18.31.7.1040 drivers (more recent date) and you want to switch to 18.32.0.1006 drivers (more advanced branch) :

- Verify that your 18.32.0.1006 versions of iaahcic.inf | iastorac.inf drivers are present but not used (Device Name not filled)
- Check the boxes of all others versions of iaahcic.inf | iastorac.inf drivers (if you find them)
- Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver" button then restart your PC

It works, thank you!

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi everyone,

- Intel SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers (Drivers Only) :
Drivers - 4xx/5xx : 18.33.0.1003 WHQL [12/03/2021]
Download - 4xx/5xx : Link

Thread updated.

EaglePC
Level 10
Delete
Asus Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7940X / Corsair H115i Pro / CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4 x 8GB) 3000MHz / EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE GAMING BLACK Edition / 2x Samsung 970 Pro NMVe 1GB / 4x Samsung 850 PRO - 2TB / Asus ROG Swift PG348Q / Corsair AX 1500i / Thermaltake View 71 RGB PC Case /Win 10 PRO x64

piratino
Level 9
Hello!
I can't see any more the "* Only some chipsets from the series are supported." drivers.
Last time I have installed the "SATA_AHCI-RAID_Intel_v18.31.5.1038.zip<" on my 3XX chipset with success.
Should I abandon the solution of installing v18 versions and return to the v17 ones?
Thank you.

piratino wrote:
Hello!
I can't see any more the "* Only some chipsets from the series are supported." drivers.
Last time I have installed the "SATA_AHCI-RAID_Intel_v18.31.5.1038.zip<" on my 3XX chipset with success.
Should I abandon the solution of installing v18 versions and return to the v17 ones?
Thank you.

If you scroll up the list, you will see what MoKiChU said:

Hi,

piratino wrote:
Hello!
Thank you.

Hi,

The choice is yours :

Officially (Recommended) :

18.3x.x.xxxx : 4xx/5xx
17.9.x.xxxx : 2xx/3xx
Unofficially :

18.3x.x.xxxx : 2xx*/3xx*/4xx/5xx
17.9.x.xxxx : 1xx*/2xx/3xx

* Only some chipsets from the series are supported.

So @ every Intel 2xx/3xx series chipsets based motherboards owners :

If you are using the 18.3x.x.xxxx drivers branch and you want to switch to 17.9.x.xxxx drivers branch :

- Follow the Update Process (AHCI or RAID/Optane according to your case) from 17.9.x.xxxx drivers branch but don't wait for a message
- Verify that your 17.9.x.xxxx versions of iaahcic.inf | iastorac.inf drivers are present but not used (Device Name not filled)

Jesseinsf wrote:
If you scroll up the list, you will see what MoKiChU said

Hi,

Thanks for helping, however this post was meant to Intel 4xx/5xx series chipsets based motherboards owners (which 18.xx.x.xxxx branch is officially compatible) for a specific case (update from drivers from less advanced branch but more recent date to drivers from more advanced branch but less recent date) that is no longer relevant since the release of 18.33.x.xxxx branch (more recent date & more advanced branch).

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

The choice is yours :

So @ every Intel 2xx/3xx series chipsets based motherboards owners :

If you are using the 18.3x.x.xxxx drivers branch and you want to switch to 17.9.x.xxxx drivers branch :

- Follow the Update Process (AHCI or RAID/Optane according to your case) from 17.9.x.xxxx drivers branch but don't wait for a message
- Verify that your 17.9.x.xxxx versions of iaahcic.inf | iastorac.inf drivers are present but not used (Device Name not filled)

Hi and thank you very much for the precise explanation.
I was one of the "lucky" that was able to install the 18.3x.x.xxxx drivers branch on a 3xx series chipset.
Frankly, since my migration to the 18.3x.x.xxxx drivers branch from the 17.9.x.xxxx drivers branch, I have never experienced any differences in performance or whatever it should have brought :), so as you Recommend to stick to its proper native drivers, I think it will be for my systems health to get back to the old saints.
As usual, thanks for everything!!

Hi to everyone,

I have an Asus Rog Maximus XIII Hero mobo with bios 0902 version installed and

Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1- Build 19043.1023 - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3740.0

When I try to update the Intel chipset drivers from this thread, Windows 10 crashes with a BSOD green page screen.

Someone else has the same issue ?
How I can fix it ?

Thanks in advance.
74lobster