cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see Bluetooth is installed on my Z590-F Gaming

imacken
Level 8
I know it's a crazy question, but why can't I see BT listed in Device Manager? I tried installing the driver, but nothing seems to happen, and it is enabled in BIOS.
Any help appreciated.
15 REPLIES 15

bscool
Level 11
I have had something similar happen a couple of times on Z590 Apex. One thing I notice trigger it is using a CMO from a different bios version to load a saved profile. The wifi and Bluetooth would disappear from bios. 88673

Hi everyone,

I have a configuration with ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E.
- Bluetooth disappears, Windows troubleshooter gives feedback of "Bluetooth device not found"
- WiFi is never affected with me.
- Bluetooth available in "Hidden devices" in Windows Device Manager

Unplugging the PC from the power for 10 seconds+ resolves the issue every time.

Question tto Asus support - would this be resolved in upcoming BIOS patches?

The issue occured twice already in the past couple of weeks

antisect
Level 7
Same here, z590-f
latest bios Version 1202
unplugging the power cord works, but it disappears again after a while

antisect wrote:
Same here, z590-f
latest bios Version 1202
unplugging the power cord works, but it disappears again after a while

Z590-F
worked for 6 weeks without any issues on 1007.
Updated to 1202 and bluetooth is gone. Switch off and unplugged and all is good again.

Have anyone experience sound lost on bluetooth when you pause VLC or youtube ?
Watch a youtube video with bluetooth ear buds, let it play, then pause it for 10 seconds.
When you hit play, no sound from speakers or ear buds. system shows the output to bluetooth ear buds.

To get the sound back, switch to speakers and back to ear buds. Or switch off bluetooth and switch it back on.
Just wondering if I am the only one.

i am from russia and bought asus rog strix z590-f gaming wifi bluetooth. I noticed that in the device manager there is no (bluetooth) after resetting the BIOS and on and off (bluetooth) it did not appear. I decided to turn off the power supply of the PC and it worked. I thought the marriage was upset, well, I didn’t begin to pay the fee to the store, it’s difficult for us to make a return. And what I noticed is when the PC freezes during overclocking experiments, then you need to turn off the PC from the outlet in order to return bluetooth. And it turns out this is a massive character.

sorry for the english, but I wanted to say that you are not alone

Wrathier
Level 7
Thank you.

This worked for my ASUS Z690-F Gaming WIFI.

I have like issues with this board - it's my second it has been RMA once, and I honestly have no intention of keep doing that.

NVMe drives are not working, now Bluetooth disappeared, this fixed it though etc.

What a POS product.