cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS M13H new BIOS 1007 officially released

sl910
Level 9
Hi,

A new BIOS has just been officially released by ASUS for the Maximus 13 Hero MB. Version 1007, date august 3rd.

The release notes:
-------------
ROG MAXIMUS XIII HERO BIOS 1007
"Support WIN 11 installed or upgraded
------------

Link: https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-maximus/rog-maximus-xiii-hero-model/helpdesk_bios

Best regards

sl910
24 REPLIES 24

Ataemonus wrote:
No idea what it means. Also, very interested to know if TPM is still always Enabled, because if it is, I won't install the BIOS.
question, if you don't mind: why?

Ataemonus
Level 11
OK, so people who said that TPM is not always on with this BIOS version have absolutely zero idea what they are talking about. Like, less than zero.
TPM is always stuck to Firmware TPM on these BIOSes, so yeah, awesome. Disabled would be Discrete TPM.

Ataemonus wrote:
OK, so people who said that TPM is not always on with this BIOS version have absolutely zero idea what they are talking about. Like, less than zero.
TPM is always stuck to Firmware TPM on these BIOSes, so yeah, awesome. Disabled would be Discrete TPM.

I totally forgot to get back to you here about this. Turns out, the one having absolutely zero idea is you ;D Even though the M13H mobo with 1007 sets TPM to enabled by default, once turned off, it stays off. I guess your model behaves differently when you were claiming the above, but it was definitely not true for all ...

Ataemonus wrote:

I see that my post have been all removed, fair enough, just so that it doesn't get overlooked, the above quoted is definitely not true for M13H.

Ataemonus
Level 11
You do realise the BIOS was posted, retracted, then reposted, yes ?
No ? Ah, I see, so you have absolutely zero idea about that.

Ataemonus wrote:
You do realise the BIOS was posted, retracted, then reposted, yes ?
No ? Ah, I see, so you have absolutely zero idea about that.

Oh yea? 😄 Maybe for your model. For the M13H, I downloaded it a day after it was released, but only had time to flash it a few weeks later. Still, no such issue, get a grip troll

Ataemonus
Level 11
Of course you did. And you posted 5 months later about it.

Ataemonus wrote:
Of course you did. And you posted 5 months later about it.

yeah I did, I didn't have a reason to return here earlier. I'm not at home now but can't wait to re-download the allegedly "reuploaded" 1007 version and compare them. I would bet your full of **** again ...

kubr0 wrote:
I would bet your full of **** again ...

re-downloaded, compared, both are the same, ofc you were full of ****. I guess you should stick to threads for your mobo

Ataemonus
Level 11
Yeap, as I figured, you have no idea what you're on about. No matter what one selects as TPM, the selection is always Firmware, probably because no Discrete TMP module is installed.
So not only you have no clue what that does, you also have no idea where to check. Kudos to you.