cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Argb ports

Psycrow
Level 11
So i got a hero xiii mobo and i connected 4 phanteks argb strips to one argb port and then i connected another phantek Argb led strip to the second port on the motherboard. Now i got 1 argb port left on the motherboad. Since i hears you add up to 4 units on 1 port only. So i was wondering about the riing quad fans that uses a sync controller box that needs 1 argb port for 4 fans to work with asus armoury. And i got 7 fans, so i need 2 of these synch boxes.

Now i got a argb splitter cable that i can chain from the phantek argb led strip since that only uses 1/4 argb right ? So i still got room for 3 more argb units.
So i can connect 3 fans to that synch box and the 4 fans to the other free argb port on the mobo right ?

A bit confusing maybe..but can i still use more argb units splitting one port that only uses 1/4 argb ??
1 REPLY 1

ChanceTran
Level 7
Hi....the commander pro is astounding. You'd need to utilize iCUE programming to control the fans, and one more to control thermaltakes rgb (I'm accepting), yet with the commandant master you get ports for 6 fans, and you can add splitters to those, multiplying the sum. It additionally accompanies 2 drove channels to add something like a rgb strip or a drove rgb center point.

I use QL120mm fans in my construct (they have argb on the two sides) and the 3 loads accompany drove rgb center points. You'd need to purchase the commandant professional seperately, however I utilize 9 fans too. So I purchased 3 packs of QL120mm fans, and I utilized 1 of the center points that came in the packs and 1 leader master (sold seperately). On the off chance that you went this course, you would simply require a few splitters to add 3 additional fans (I have 6 in the authority and my other 3 straightforwardly associate with my kraken aio).