cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z690 keyboard and mouse problem

Z690-F
Level 7
Hi Rog forum let me introduce myself my name is Michael I just joined this forum because I am desperate, I just bought a z690 f gaming and already from the installation of Windows I had connection problems with mouse and keyboard, in a nutshell I lose the USB connection it also happens in game making it impossible for me to play, I tried everything, I changed the mouse and keyboard, I updated all the drivers from the Asus site, I updated the bios, the latest version of Windows also updated, but nothing. It also happens to me when I turn on or restart the PC, in the Windows lock screen I have to wait about 30 seconds before being able to use the keyboard. Through USB I also connected the joypad but that doesn't give me any problem. Can you help me?
2 REPLIES 2

world
Hey Michael- welcome to the ROG forums!

Sorry to hear you're running into issues

I had a couple questions about the troubleshooting you've done so far:
What kind of mouse/keyboard(s) are you using?
Does this happen with all USB ports?
You mentioned a joypad doesn't have the same issues what about other USB devices in general?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
We do need a lot more details, such as what peripherals you're using and whether you're overclocking.

Z690-F wrote:
Hi Rog forum let me introduce myself my name is Michael I just joined this forum because I am desperate, I just bought a z690 f gaming and already from the installation of Windows I had connection problems with mouse and keyboard, in a nutshell I lose the USB connection it also happens in game making it impossible for me to play, I tried everything, I changed the mouse and keyboard, I updated all the drivers from the Asus site, I updated the bios, the latest version of Windows also updated, but nothing. It also happens to me when I turn on or restart the PC, in the Windows lock screen I have to wait about 30 seconds before being able to use the keyboard. Through USB I also connected the joypad but that doesn't give me any problem. Can you help me?