cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z370-i RGB Compatibility.

ramenpapi
Level 7
Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone can guide me through connected some parts (specified below) to work with Asus Aura so my rig becomes an RGBeast... Thank you in advance.

so i recently purchased these parts and want to make sure their compatible and how to set them up to work in sync:

- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX
- 4 Phanteks Evolv Halo RGB fan frames 140mm
- Phanteks PWM fan hub.
- Phanteks RGB Light Strips.

I do plan on getting a GPU back plate eventually that will come with RGB..

I also have a Corsair Strafe RBG keyboard so if that syncable that'll be cool too.

Thank you :cool:
4 REPLIES 4

ramenpapi
Level 7
ramenpapi wrote:
Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone can guide me through connected some parts (specified below) to work with Asus Aura so my rig becomes an RGBeast... Thank you in advance.

so i recently purchased these parts and want to make sure their compatible and how to set them up to work in sync:

- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX
- 4 Phanteks Evolv Halo RGB fan frames 140mm
- Phanteks PWM fan hub.
- Phanteks RGB Light Strips.

I do plan on getting a GPU back plate eventually that will come with RGB..

I also have a Corsair Strafe RBG keyboard so if that syncable that'll be cool too.

Thank you :cool:

i guess my main concern is if the hub with some splitters is enough or am i going to need another specific hub to link all the parts.

Bump bump bump it up

ramenpapi wrote:
Bump bump bump it up

Again all I need to know is if these parts are enough to have the RGB sync together.

namoi
Level 8
You will need the phanteks rgb mobo adapter if you want to be able to sync with Aura.
Phanteks doesn't use standard wires layout so without that adapter color are wrong.
The rest seems ok even if i personally doesn't use the phanteks hub.

And you will need probably rgb spliters too if they didn't came with the fans.