cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which RGB hub Controller and Fan controller

Sunbell
Level 7
Hi,

This is my first time building a PC with RGB. Please can someone give me some advice when looking for a quality RGB HUB/Strips. I am really interested in Neon RGB strips because i think they look the best. I am also looking at getting a fan controller to control the fans via the motherboard.

--------------------
Main uses of intended build:
1. I am looking to add some RGB to my PC but this is my first time so i am looking for anyone who has some experience in what i should look for. However my motherboard only supported 2x 4 PIN RGB headers.
2. Currently the ASUS ROG Strix Helois Case comes with a fan controller hub but it does not connect to the motherboard so there is no way to control it from the software (Xpert3) this is alot better then the controller on the case because it has only a limited of 2 settings (low/high).
Parts required:RGB Controller, fan strips and Fan Controller

Current Build:
Case: ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero - it has 2x RGB headers (4 pins)
Water cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN 360 AIO
----------------------

Right now i am considering the ASUS ROG Aura Terminal but i would to consider my other options such as the Thermaltake LED Hub Sync Controller.
For the RGB strips i am considering DIGITAL RGB NEON LED KIT because they just look awesome.

For the fan controller i have completely no idea what to do since i need a controller where i can plug into the motherboard either into one of the PWM or USB.

See screenshot below of building what it looks like so far of building a new PC.

0 REPLIES 0