cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

watercooling advice

Giannis996
Level 9
guys, im up to watercool my motherboard (rampage 4 extreme) but i cant find a cool-looking and also good in performance cooler i have seen koolance's MB-ASR4E (ASUS Rampage IV Extreme) [no nozzles] and also Ek's x79 coolers but im trying to find something more beautifull something like a rog watercooling system

this is something i found on the forum and i would like to order 1 ...but the link that the thread had was korean...anybody knows a english one????7102
Project Name: System Specs:
Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
Prossesor: Intel Core i7 4820k
Graphic Card: Asus GTX Titan x2
*Power Supply: Cooler Master V850
Ram: 32Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D
SSD: 2x Samsung Evo 250Gb Raid 0
HDD: 2x Seagate Baraccuda 2TB
6 REPLIES 6

frisianbear2002
Level 9
Hmmm never saw that before but is it not a custom build watercooling ?
l Asus Rampage 4 Extreme l intel 3930X@ 4800Mhz (1.45volt) 24/7 l Asus matrix GTX 580 l
16GB Team Xtreem DDR3 PC3-20800 2600MHz (11-11-11-28-1)
l Coolermaster Silentpro 1000w PSU l Revodrive3 ssd l WD Raptor 150Gb (10000rpm) l Corsair H100 wc with 4 Cougar Vortex fans l CM HAF 932 Avanced case l Acer X243H 24'' l Asus RT N66U Dark Knight l Logitech Z2300 speakers

In progress the custom build PC Samurai Warrior ''Miyamoto Musashi'' in Japanese ''宮本 武蔵'' made by Pascal

Giannis996
Level 9
i dont know im just jealous of it haha 😛 im searching for a cood watercooler 24/7 😛

xeromist
I would search for something with a replaceable top and then just have a top made according to your tastes. DangerDen here in the US can do custom block tops for the blocks they sell (for instance different colors).
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

dieseldog49
Level 7
Isnt that setup in the builds section?

Giannis996
Level 9
yes it is
can i order danger den items form here? Europe?

xeromist
Probably. They are pretty flexible and will do custom orders. The question becomes how much you'll pay for shipping. You can contact them here if you want more information.
http://www.dangerden.com/store/help.php?section=contactus

Aquatuning is in the UK so they would be closer. You could see if they would do what you need.
http://aquatuning.co.uk/
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…