cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standoff dimensions

Giannis996
Level 9
hello guys...just a small question that i have scanned the internet and still didnt find the answer..i started my mod today on a 650D but because the case is sent back cause of a broken window when i received it, till they sent me a new back i need to procced and not lose time so i wanna ask wats the dimmensions of the mobo standoffs on this case because i want to order new ones and to be more specific these: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/19798/scr-707/Motherboard_Standoffs_Screws_Washers_Kit_36_Pieces.h... and i want to know if they fit because i order them from america and i live in greece and despite the 10-14day delivery the transportation fee is huge so i dont want to make any mistakes!! plz tell me if they feet or if they note is it easy for you to like a page so i can order them?? i really need them in brass colour.!
Project Name: System Specs:
Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
Prossesor: Intel Core i7 4820k
Graphic Card: Asus GTX Titan x2
*Power Supply: Cooler Master V850
Ram: 32Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D
SSD: 2x Samsung Evo 250Gb Raid 0
HDD: 2x Seagate Baraccuda 2TB
4 REPLIES 4

HiVizMan
Level 40
Stand off for motherboard are one size as a rule. So those will fit with any motherboard tray.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Giannis996
Level 9
i had a bit of concern for the thread type but as it will come with both bolds i wiont have a problem i think..!thanks man i hope ill be posting the build log on the case mod forum soon!!!
Project Name: System Specs:
Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
Prossesor: Intel Core i7 4820k
Graphic Card: Asus GTX Titan x2
*Power Supply: Cooler Master V850
Ram: 32Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D
SSD: 2x Samsung Evo 250Gb Raid 0
HDD: 2x Seagate Baraccuda 2TB

HiVizMan
Level 40
Can you not get those things here in EU?

I am sure you can.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan
Level 40
http://www.amazon.co.uk/StarTech-com-Replacement-Mounting-Metal-Standoff/dp/B00008VF6K/ref=sr_1_2?ie...