Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Z370-G Gaming doesn't create RAID according to Guide

JorgeJunior
Level 7
Hi!
Can you help me creating a RAID 0?

When I built the computer I created a RAID 0 volume following the steps in the EZ Tuning Wizard, just like the manual said. It took less than 5 minutes, and I had no problem installing Windows.

I had to format the HD.
Although I'm trying to install WIndows from the same pendrive I used before, the installation says "A media driver your computer needs is missing..." I've already tried another pendrive and a DVD.

I thought it had something to do with the RAID volume, so I deleted it and tried to create a new one, but the EZ Tuning Wizard now says "No available disk drives".
Even if I create the RAID in the Advanced\Intel Rapid Storage Technology option, EX Tuning still doesn't find the disks... and Windows installation says I need the driver.

I've already removed the mobo battery.
The SSDs are OK. I put them in another computer and I could create partitions, format and save.

(After I installed Windows for the first time, I updated to BIOS to version 1002 x64. I don't remember what version it was before)
1 REPLY 1

JorgeJunior
Level 7
I tried to install Windows on a single SSD (and HD) and I got the same "media driver missing" message, but when I tried to install it on another computer, there was no missing driver message.

Is it possible to downgrade the BIOS?